Ufff...this attitude of her's!

Rudra Malhotra

"Trust me, Vikrant has turned into a bull with no boundaries because there is no one to stop him here." Rohan said and Riya laughed.

"See, I told you bhai. You didn't believe me. Yaha to koi hai nahi toh isko lagta hai ye kuch bhi kar sakta hai." Riya said glaring at Vikrant while I laughed.

Me, Vikrant, Riya, Rohan, Pia, and Avinaash were seated in Raichand's living room as Aunty called us for dinner.

My eyes shifted towards the door while they all were busy pulling each other's legs.

Where is that stupid girl?

When she is around you, you have a problem, when she is not you have a problem! Just decide on one fucking thing man!

"So, on a scale of 1 to 10 how excited are you  guys to have the baby?" I was pulled in their conversation when Riya asked with excitement clear in her voice.

"I have never been this excited." Pia said while her eyes were literally shining and Avi on the other side just sat with a small smile plastered to his face.

Something is definitely wrong with this guy!
Last night also he just deflected the pregnancy topic as if it does not exist.

"This is my last warning to you Trisha. You guys are being too irresponsible. I don't care if you have left the office, you were supposed to mail me the documents and I need them now." I heard Aanya yelling and then turned my head in her direction as she entered through the door.

"Aa gayi ye dusri hitler!" Rohan said and all of us laughed.

"I said I don't care! Just get me the fucking documents." She said while she closed her eyes and was trying to control her anger.

I would be lying if I said that angry her did not look hot as fu---

You're not supposed to go there.
My brain reminded me.

I just tried to shift my attention from her but it took only two seconds for me to again look at her.

Of course! Self control to hai hi nahi.
I thought rolling my eyes.

She stood there holding her phone to her ear and calling out profanities to someone while she kept walking back and forth with one hand in her blazer's pocket.

Fuck you the sensible part of my mind!
She does look fucking hot!

"Are you done scaring the poor employees?" Vikrant asked as she walked towards us with a tired expression.

"Shut up yaar!"  She said and sat beside me on the couch while I just looked at her with wide eyes.

She sat beside me?
Willingly?
Not without scowling?
She is definitely frustrated to the core!

"Aaj Rudra bhai pe pyaar aa raha hai kya?" Vikrant asked and I turned towards him and smacked his head hard enough for him to yelp.

"Bhai you are soo violent." He whined and everyone was laughing at his expense.

"You deserve it asshole! There is no place for me to sit. Should I sit on your lap?" She asked rolling her eyes and by now Pia was the one who was laughing the most.