I was about to kiss him?

Aanya Raichand

"Are you done ignoring us?" Mom asked as everyone sat in the living room waiting for Malhotra's.

"I am not ignoring you guyss. But, the only thing you want to talk about is Akash's matter. And I really want it in the past. Just forget that I ever had a fiance. Just forget it." I said sighing.

"I think she is right mom. Let her be. Maybe she just does not want to go through it again. Now anyways we know what happened." Jiju tried to explain them and I gave him a grateful smile.

"Hum pe itna bhi vishwas nahi tha? Ki aake bata sake ki usne tujhe itna sab bola?" Rohan asked softly as he sat beside me.

"I did not want to disappoint anyone. I thought it was my mistake." I muttered quietly.

"You know when you were born, the first time I held you I promised myself I was going to give you the world. Your siblings always complained to me about you troubling them and being stubborn. But I always told them, she will do whatever she wants. She is my favourite one." Dad said chuckling with a sad face and I was almost to tears.

I don't like confrontations... At all!

"Because you were always close to my heart. I spoiled you to no extent, not because you are the youngest but because you were stubborn on what you wanted. The same stubborn nature which I loved in your mom, I saw it in you and I just wanted you to never lose that." He continued.

"Because, if your mom was not this stubborn we would not have been here married with three kids when our family did not support us." He said.

"I spoiled you so that you know what to expect from a man when it comes to getting married. And when you chose one, I was disappointed. But how could I refuse to it? Did I ever refuse? No. So, for your happiness we got you engaged." He said and I did not even know why there were tears in my eyes.

"I was fucking proud when we heard from Rudra about what you did. And, trust me your mother has raised you just to be that. A self-respecting woman. One who does not bow before anyone." He said and I quickly hugged him while my tears started flowing and he gathered me in his arms.

"You will always be my little favourite girl, no matter what. And you have to find someone who knows just how stubborn you are and loves that about it, just like I do." He said and I looked at him pouting.

"I am not going to find anyone like you." I said and Pia chuckled wiping her tears.

"I am just so jealous of you!" She said coming towards us and Dad laughed encircling one of his hands around her shoulder.

"I should also have been stubborn." She said and I laughed when I heard Rohan's voice,

"Accha hua nahi hai. Hum bass ek hi Aanya ko jhel sakte hai." He said smiling at us.

"Ayeee! Tu mujhe jhel nahi raha. Jyada bol mat. Dad!" I whined.

"Jab dekho tab Dad! Dad! Karti hai. Jab roti hui aayi thi 3 saal pehle to kyu nahi gayi unke paas?" Mom asked rolling her eyes.

"Mom, don't be jealous now. I love you also." I said getting up and hugging her when she hugged me stroking my hair.

"Isliye bol rahi hu, Anushka's elder brother is a great guy. You should talk to him." She teased me and I left her.

"Maaa yaar! Shaanti se rehne hi nahi dete iss ghar me." I whined and everyone laughed at me.

"Kya chal raha hai mere bina?" We heard Sharmila Aunty's voice as Malhotra's entered the living room.