Choose one, kiss or kill?

Aanya Malhotra

"Fuck man! I will die with this headache." I said groaning as I sat up on my bed holding my head.

Wait!
What the fuck!
This is not my room.

I looked around and stared at this room I was in.

What the hell happened?

And then before I would curse more all of the memories from previous night flashed through my eyes and I groaned.

Fucked up big time.

And then my eyes fell on my clothes and I was wearing one of Riya's night suit.

Deciding to deal with yesterday's incidents later I walked down the hallway of Malhotra's house and reached the kitchen when I saw Riya and Rudra in the kitchen.

How can someone look so perfect in the morning itself?

He was literally just in a plain white tee and grey sweats

Yet, looked droolworthy.

Bahot tharki nahi ho rahi hai aaj kal?
My conscience mocked.

"See Bhai, it is not that difficult. You just have to hold the spatula this way and flip the dosa. Done!" Riya was teaching him how to make a dosa.

I giggled at that site because Rudra just gave her a horrifying look with the spatula in his hand and I stood there leaning on the kitchen door.

He was trying to flip the dosa with soo much stress on his face as if he was diffusing a bomb.

"You did it! Finally! After 5 attempts." Riya clapped excitedly and he grinned wide.

"Ohh hi! Good morning Aanya." She smiled at me as she noticed me standing there.

"Good morning. I have a bad headache could you please--" I started but she interrupted me saying,

"Oh, don't worry I'll get you medicine. By then just help him please." She said and I nodded.

Awkward situations always find me!

I refused to look at Rudra as I stood before the stove and removed the dosa from the pan as it was cooked.

"Are you ignoring me by any chance?" He asked standing behind me and I refused to look at him.

I cannot face him.

I just closed my eyes shut when he came from behind and switched off the stove.

He turned me around and I ducked my head down with my eyes still tightly shut.

He bhagwaan! Mujhe bhaagne ka raasta dikha de.

Second by second he was coming closer and then he trapped me between him and the counter.

He held my chin softly and made me look up while I held the counter for support.

"Will you not thank me for yesterday?" He asked chuckling and shut my eyes more tightly.

Why does this ground not open up and fucking swallow me?

I could literally feel him breathing near me that is how close he was standing.

"Will you open your eyes now? Or you will do it after i give your kiss back?" He whispered in my ear and my eyes opened quickly.

"Arrrgghh! I hate you Rudra!" I whined and he laughed.

Like a full blown laugh.

And I would be lying if I said this was not the most gorgeous sight I have ever seen!

"You did not seem to hate me yesterday. Hmm." He teased me with a smirk and I rolled my eyes.

"I can't believe you fucking kisse-- he started and I pressed my palm on his mouth to shut him up.

" I dare you to complete that sentence. We are not to talk about it ever! Do you get it? " I said glaring at him.

I said and he nodded his head gesturing towards my hand that covered his mouth which I removed instantly.

He just shifted more closer and my breathing became erratic.

Has he lost his mind?
And why is my body reacting to him?

"Are you interested in continuing the conversation where you told me how hot am I?" He asked as his breath was fanning over my face.

These fucking butterflies need to stop!

"Rudra! Just erase yesterday night's memory." I whined hitting his chest.

"I will. If I get something in return." He said smiling and I gaped at him.

This day must be entered in golden letters when Rudra decides to flirt with me?

Me? Out of all people?

"You are not getting a kiss-- I started and he interrupted me saying,

" Awww, I was going to ask for gulab jamun you little devil, but a kiss can also work. " He said teasing me as he forwarded his cheek and I slapped him on the cheek.

"Asshole!" I huffed and he turned to me smiling.

Why is he smiling so much?
Stupid!

"Is this what I get for sacrificing my sleep for all of you kids?" He asked faking hurt and I rolled my eyes.

"I am not a kid!" I said and my phone started ringing and I groaned looking at the caller Id.

"Mom is going to kill me!" I muttered and pushed him to take my phone on the counter.

"When the hell are you going to return home?" Mom yelled on the other side and I winced at her angry tone.

"I'll be there in 15 mom!" I said and she huffed.

"We have to meet Anushka's family today for lunch and it is already 10 am. Get your ass here fast!" She yelled and hung up while I could hear giggles from behind me.

"Rudra! Stop laughing at my misery you dumbfuck!" I yelled throwing the nearest thing I found at counter and he just caught it casually.

"Use the golden word, Raichand and I'll take you at your house in 10." He said crossing his hands below his chest and had that annoying smirk on his face.

If he did not look that hot standing there I would break his nose.

Fucker!

"Please, Malhotra. I promise I'll make you those gulab jamun." I said glaring at him and he shrugged walking towards the main door.

I'll strangle him to death some day!

Ohhooo!
Choose one, kiss or kill?
My conscience mocked.