I was done showing patience to him.

Aanya Raichand

"Uhh! I think we might need damage control." Vikrant said on call and I just hummed focusing on my laptop screen.

"Wait! What did you say, damage control?" I asked confused.

"Bhai, is furious. Absolutely. He has not got out of his cabin since we returned which was like 2 hours ago." He said sighing and I frowned.

"Why? The meeting did not go well?" I asked.

"From business point of view, it was amazing. Because Mr. Patel did show interest in working with us, but...." He trailed nervously.

"But?" I asked curiously.

"I told you right? He was nervous? It was not because of the meeting it was because the Chauhan's are in the run." He said and I clenched my teeth.

Fucking lady does not let him live peacefully!

"Let me guess! She was there with her husband?" I said with an annoyed expression and Vikrant's silence told me it was just that.

"You know I don't know what to do in these situations. I-- I am scared he will just kill me if I breathe into his direction." He said and I chuckled.

He has always been very scared of Rudra's temper.

I don't even know why?

Maybe, because he has never been a violent or threatning person. He is absolutely opposite of Rudra, I wonder how they are brothers.

On the other hand, Rudra once angry will just take impulsive and destructive decisions.

"Vikrant. Just let him be, he might need some space to think about it. It is not easy for him." I made him understand and he just sighed.

"This is the third time I am hearing something breaking in his office. I am scared he'll hurt himself. Should I call mom Or Ayansh bhai and ask to talk to him?" He asked and I sighed.

"Don't put them in unnecessary tension. I'll ask Jiju to talk to him. Wait--  I was saying when he interrupted me,

" Or maybe, you could come to the office?" He asked in a whisper and I was shocked listening to him.

"He'll only get more annoyed. You know right? I would be the last person he would want to seek comfort from." I said.

And just then I heard a loud crashing sound of glass and my eyes widened.

What the fuck is he actually doing?

"Now you know why I am scared? Only you have the guts to walk before him when he is in this mood and tell him he is being a jerk. So please! Come over." He said and I stood up closing my laptop. On my way out I informed my assistant about my departure anyways only an hour was left for office timings to be over.

When I reached Rudra's floor I saw Vikrant standing beside Sasha near his cabin door.

"Aanya! Thank god you are here. I was about to lose it." Vikrant said as relief crossed his face on looking at me.

Just then we heard a loud bang.

Ohh God!
He is going to break the whole office it seems.

"See. He has no mercy today." Vikrant said frowning.

"Will I be alive if I go in?" I asked seriously and he just shrugged.