How can someone not fall for him?

Aanya Raichand

"Rudra! I swear to you I am going to kill you in real world if you do not stop overtaking my car." I yelled at the top of my voice.

We were playing a video game sitting in the living room. Me and Vikrant were in one team and Rohan and Rudra were in one. Rest of the people were doing in something in the kitchen.

"That is literally how you play the game!" He yelled and I looked at him sideways as threw a nasty glare his way.

"Tu rukh. Game khatam hone de tujhe batati hu." I said gritting my teeth.

"Aanya! Now you are doing the same with me." Rohan yelled.

"Haa toh? Tum log karte toh chalta hai. Main nahi kar sakti kya?" I said showing him my tongue and Vikrant here just kept giggling.

"Tu kya hass raha hai. Tere wajah se agar main haar gayi na, you will have to pay for it." I said pushing Vikrant's shoulder lightly.

"It is enough now everyone get up!" Pia di yelled and we all ignored her.

"Tum log ek pregnant aurat ko pareshaan karne ki himmat kar rahe ho." She said in her angry tone and Rohan quickly got up leaving the remote.

"Rohan! You'll make us lose, man!" Rudra said completely focused on the game and I kept staring at how concentrated he was on the game.

Just then he turned towards me and then winked at me.

Haayeee!
Jaan lele meri.

I just blinked my eyes and my cheeks were tinted red.

"Aanya, Bhai overtook you again." Vikrant yelled and I snapped my head towards the screen and just when I was going to start cursing Pia di yelled.

"I have had enough of you guys!" She said and switched of the T.V.

"What the hell!" Rudra yelled and Di smacked on his head.

"Everyone is waiting for dinner. Come in. Kids." She said glaring at us and I got up irritated.

"If Di would have not shut the game I would show you!" I yelled at Rudra glaring at him and Vikrant walked ahead of us.

"What will you show me?" He whispered in my ear and I stared at him wide eyed.

"Besharam insaaan hain!" I muttered and sprinted away from there.

"Dad! Your daughter did not let us play." I complained to him the first thing we reached dining table and mom rolled her eyes at me.

"You can do it some other time. Now sit everyone was waiting for you guyss." He said and I sat down huffing.

Rudra's dad and Ayaansh bhai were leaving tomorrow so they decided to have this dinner together.

"I am fed up of this girl and her tantrums. She behaves like she is a kid." Mom complained to Sharmila aunty.

"Choti hai wo." She said smiling at me and I grinned.

"Choti? You don't side her." Mom said rolling her eyes.

"But aunty is she really a kid if your whole office fears her?" Ayaansh bhai asked and everyone laughed.

"Who would look at you and say you can really make people pee in their pants if they work hard enough. Teach this stupid son of mine." Uncle said and pointed at Vikrant.