Epilogue

Rudra Malhotra

"If we get late it is going to be your Bhabhi's fault and not mine." I told Riya as she rolled her eyes.

"Bhai! Will you shut up. You are early and you made me come down early. I am so glad you found a wife who does not take your shit." Riya said and Vikrant laughed peeking his head up from his mobile.

Yuppp!
My wife.

It is been 6 months that we have been married and that girl leaves no chance to annoy me. It is as if her life's motto is to make Rudra's life hell.

"Ladkiyo ko tayaar hone me time lagta hai. Have patience. I used to wait for your mom for atleast an hour." Dad said walking in the living room with mom while she just rolled her eyes.

As decided Vikrant got shifted to New York but Dad, Vikrant, and Ayaansh bhai were here now for a business function.

Ria lives with me and Aanya. She was never interested in leaving this place. Maa keeps on travelling, between India and New York. According to her she has to give time to everyone.

"Aanya! We are getting lat-- I yelled but stopped the moment I laid my eyes on her while she walked down the staircase nervously holding her saree.

I just kept staring at her with my mouth wide agape.

She wore a silver saree with a sleeveless blouse.

I have always loved saress on her.
But today she looked like a freaking goddess.

"Bhai please close your mouth and spare my innocent soul. You are literally staring at her with an 'I am soo going to fuck you' look." Riya said and I ignored her language.

I was just busy in staring at my wife who walked down the stairs and with each and every step my heart beat was rising.

The moment she came down her leg twisted and I was quick enough to hold her.

Ofcourse!
The same Aanya who would atleast trip thrice when she wears something except her suits.

I held her by her waist and just kept staring at her.
She had her mangalsutra around her neck and her mid-parted hair were adorned with sindoor. A small diamond bindi rested between her brows.

And, I know that I really love her.

But there are times like these,
When she looks soo beautiful that I fall in love with her all over again.

Times like these when she looks like...
My wife.

I absolutely love seeing her like this.

She snapped her fingers before my eyes and I got out of my daze.

"You were yelling that we are late and now you are wasting time." She said rolling her eyes as she stood before me with an annoyed expression.

Dude... She has robbed all of my senses.

"Guyss! We are getting late. Come on!" Vikrant said pulled Aanya with him and showing me his tongue he left.

Huh!
Isko toh baad me dekh lunga.
Jab dekho tab aag me ghee dalne ka kaam karta hai.

I walked out irritated as I was deprived of my wife's presence beside me and in my car too.
They were all plotting towards me.

And, they always do when Aanya is angry with me.

They always do this... Try to keep her away from me whenever she is angry.