She has fucking ruined me.

Rudra Malhotra

I entered Raichand's mansion which was all decorated for Anushka's mehendi ceremony.

Songs were going on in the background and everyone was dancing around the bride and having fun.

"Bhai! When will you get married. Even I want to have all of this in our house." Riya said as she walked holding my elbow while her eyes twinkled looking at the ladies sitting around Anushka applying mehendi to her.

"Jyaada sapne mat dekh." I said and she pouted.

"Vikrant! I only have hopes from you." She said turning to him and I laughed.

"Hey, man!" Avinaash said as he came towards me and gave me a bro hug.

"Hey! How is everything going?" I asked and we walked towards the bar while I was raking my eyes everywhere for that stupid girl.

She refused to answer any of my calls for 2 days and ignored me to her best.

Pagal kar diya hai is ladki ne!

Meera was taken care of as she was in my penthouse and mom appointed one of our trusted house help over there. I also appointed security in case things go South.

"Are you searching for Aanya?" Avinaash asked and I turned to him scoffing.

I hope Vikrant has not told him anything.
Or else there is going to be another drama.

The thing about Aanya is, she is been protected by all of the males around her including my brother.

And, not just protective... Over protective.

"Uhh no." I said shrugging as we stood at the bar and he asked for a drink.

"Thank god there is a bar over here. What are we men supposed to do in a mehendi function?" He groaned and I chuckled.

But my eyes were constantly looking everywhere.

"If you are searching for Aanya then you are definitely inn for a competition." He said and I looked at him confused.

"You see the guy over there? Standing with Rohan." He asked pointing towards a guy who stood with Rohan laughing.

"What about him?" I asked and the next second I saw Aanya walking towards where the function was going on.

Well fuck if I thought I was screwed before, this girl has screwed me all over again!

She was wearing a green lehenga and her hair left open. That small bindi between her brows just added more to the look.

She swayed her hips while walking and that uncovered waist of hers.

I just stood there looking at her with my mouth wide open.

"Muh band karle. Aur waha dhyaan de." Avi said closing my mouth and then focused on the people around her.

She was laughing as Rohan said something and then she high fived the other guy.

The fuck?
Who the hell is he?

"Your competition. Anushka's elder brother. Who apparently has caught mom's eye as Aanya's potential husband. And trust me, If my instincts are right Karan is just as ready to get married to her." He said and I turned towards him with a scowl on my face.

"Competition? Shakal dekhi hai uski?" I said scoffing.

"Haa tujhse toh accha hi dikhta hai." Avi teased me and I again glared at him.