Make me fall in love?

Aanya Raichand

"Aanya, please listen to me first." He said with fear in his eyes.

Calm the fuck down Aanya!
You can't create a scene over here.

"What should I listen to--- I started but I was interrupted by Maa.

" Aanya. " She called me from a far as she was standing with a group of people and gestured for me to come towards her.

I nodded and started walking her way giving Rudra one last look.

I can't believe he even thought of doing it.

"Good evening Ms. Raichand." One of the business delegates wished me and I gave him a polite smile returning his greeting.

After talking about business for some time I pulled Maa to the side and whispered,

"Maa, I want to stay over with Sia today. She suggested we do." I said and she frowned.

"Is everything okay?" She asked concerned and I just nodded.

"Just want to catch up Maa. It is been really long as she was busy with her exam." I said and Maa smiled nodding.

I have told Maa I'll be staying at yours. Please handle if anything comes up.
I texted Sia.

Where are you going? Your mom will be suspicious if she sees me in the party and you gone.
She replied me.

Don't worry about that. And, I don't know where I am going. I just want to leave and not go home.
I replied.

I know something has happened. But please take care of yourself and get back to my apartment please.
She said and I smiled.

I left the hall and removing my heels I started walking in a random direction while tears started to flow on its own accord.

I need to clear my head.
I should have seen this coming.

It was not like he promised me forever.

And then, I felt raindrops falling over my face.

Great! The only thing I needed.
At least now no one would know I am crying.

I still kept walking on the footpath with raindrops falling on me and drenching trying to grasp my head around the fact that

He was leaving.
And the worst part is he did not even find it necessary to inform about his departure.

I heard a loud honk beside me which I naturally ignored.

"Aanya! How safe do you think this is?" I heard his furious voice and I turned to my right to see Rudra getting down his car.

He should not come before me if he does not wish to die.

"My safety is none of your business Mr. Malhotra." I said coldly and again started walking away when he held my wrist from behind.

"Aanya, why the hell do you always do these immature things? You are walking on a footpath drenching in rain while I was worried sick searching for you inside there." He yelled and I just pushed my tears away.

"And tell me exactly why you care? So that you could leave tomorrow and I sit over here wondering what the fuck happened with us! A very mature decision, I must say." I yelled not caring about anything right now.