I loved this effect on her.

Rudra Malhotra

Everyone was seated on the dining table while Aanya sat opposite to me biting her lips and playing with her food.

After that little incident Pia gave me Rohan's clothes to change in and I did it with a stupid smile on my face all the fucking time.

Ohhh Lord!
It was as if I was still in some daze and could not notice anything around me except Aanya who was trying her best to ignore my gaze.

One moment we were soo fucking close and the other moment Pia interrupted.

Ohhh man...
I wonder how would those lips feel!

My heart went crazy for those few seconds.

I don't know but the moment she was before me looking all tempting all of the self-control was out of the window in mere seconds.

Her soft skin against my hands...
Those soft lips under mine...

"Right Rudra?" I heard someone calling me and I shook my head getting out of my dreamland.

"Huh?" I asked mom and she just laughed.

"She was saying that she is worried about the preparations as Anushka's family wants them to get married in this month only. So, I said that we all we will help. Right?" She asked hopefully and I smiled looking at Aunty.

"Ohh no worries about that Aunty. Main to bolta hu ye Vikrant ko aap apne paas rakhlo apni madat ke liye. Office me waise bhi kuch kaam nahi karta." I said smacking his head and he whined.

"Yess please! Warna mere behne to mere shaadi ka kaam bhi mujhse hi karwayengi." Rohan said and everyone laughed except Aanya.

"Aanya, stop playing with your food." Uncle told her holding her hand that was holding the spoon.

She just nodded and then glanced at me. The moment her eyes laid on me her cheeks turned red and she instantly focused on her food.

Ohh my godd!
Did she just blush?

Fuck! This girl is going to kill me.

"Maa, I'll do the dishes. You guyss continue." Aanya said as she got up while everyone was discussing Rohan's marriage.

I quickly sneaked out of their discussion and entered the kitchen to see Aanya washing the dishes distracted and I cleared my throat.

Her mole was visible on the side of her neck which I was caressing a while ago.

Control Rudra.

She turned towards me and her eyes widened.

"Do you need something?" She asked.

"Yess. I do need you to talk to me." I said and she looked at me nervously.

"Uhh--- yaa...about? " She said and I took the dishes from her hand and cleaned all of it while she stood behind me still in her thoughts.

Honestly, I was scared.

Scared that I do not know what do I even want to do.

But, there is one thing I definitely know.

Stupid Aanya Raichand has overpowered all of my senses.

"So?" I asked turning around as I wiped my hands.

"Uhhh--- I don't know what to say." She said looking everywhere.

Andd she looked soo cute all flustered.

I was trying to hide my smile when she looked at me and started walking towards me.

"Rudra, uhh.. I-- Ohh God! How do I say it." She started but then muttered the last part to herself.

Awww!
I just want to pull her cheeks.

"Why are you so nervous?" I asked with a goofy smile on my lips as I pulled her to me and she landed on my chest.

"Rudra! We are in my house." She said trying to create distance and I again pulled her holding her elbow.

"Were we not in your house a few moments ago?" I whispered in her ear and she visibly shivered.

I loved this effect on her.

"I hate you!" She said pushing me while she stood there with blush spread on her cheeks but glaring at me.

I just laughed at her and said,
"I hate you too, my little devil. But you can't end it like this everytime by giving me your attitude. This time around, you are to sort your feelings and tell me just how fucked up you feel." I said laughing as I walked backwards away from her while she stood there with a pout.

"I really hate you for doing this to me!" She said glaring at me.

Hayyeee...!

"You're not the only one." I muttered smiling and left the kitchen with an even wider smile remembering her cute blushing face.

Usko toh bada bol diya sort your feelings out!
Have you sorted yours?

My conscience mocked.

I was done fighting with my heart,
This time around I'll just give in to my desires.
Desires which include holding that annoying brat in my arms and kissing the hell out of her.

I wanted to experience everything that she had to offer.

Every fucking thing.

Because this time It was not about what I felt,
It was about what I couldn't feel for anyone in all those years.

"This is going to be a one time thing right?"
I remembered her question.

One time thing?
I'd love to change the definition of that.

Even if it lasts only for a limited time.