There are butterflies in my stomach?

Aanya Raichand

"Hello Aanya. How have you been?" Aksh asked with a small smile and I stood there rooted to my place.

He still looked the same, the same 6 feet 2 inch tall man with broad shoulders, black eyes and a sharp jawline.

Can someone please just make me invisible right now?

"It has been a long time. You've grown to be more beautiful." He said as he walked towards me.

Breathe.
Breathe.
Breathe.
You can't fucking panic before his face.

"Akash, you were here for your wedding invitation. Now that the work is done, I suppose you can leave." I heard Rudra's voice but my gaze was on Akash who was walking towards me with slow steps as if knowing that I'd die here right now the moment he stands before me.

"Ohh don't worry Rudra. I will leave. But It is soo long since I talked to her. I deserve to atleast talk to her for a few seconds. Right Aanya?" He asked and I nodded my head in a no not trusting my voice right now.

"Well, I don't think you do." I heard Vikrant's voice as he stood up from his place.

"I am getting married Aanya." He said in a low-tone as he stood before me.

Get your shit together.

"And don't worry, I'll visit your place with my fiance to invite your family. Consider this as an informal invitation." He said and I nodded.

Say something you mute bitch.

"You must be happy now that you are living your life freely." He said and I cleared my throat and I managed just a small smile.

"I know you might not want to attend my wedding but I request you do." He said and held my wrist lightly.

Thud
Thud
Thud
Shut the fuck up you stupid heart!

"You will right? You would love to see me happy right?" He asked pressing my wrist lightly.

"Aanya, you will come na? You have to see me getting married. See me belonging to someone else." He said with clenched jaw and held my wrist in a tight grip now.

It was burning as his grip was too much but..

That was the last thing I cared about right now!

Suddenly, his arm was seperated from mine in a swift motion and I turned my head towards Rudra to see him fuming.

"You do not fucking touch her!" He almost growled standing like a shield before me.

And that was when I took a deep breath finally coming back into this world.

"You did your work now you could just get the fuck out of this house." Rudra said walking towards him and his whole aura was radiating fire.

It was like he would kill Akash right here, right now.

And, as I said there are a very few times that I see him in a mood to destroy everything around him.

And this was one of those moods!

"You do not get to speak in between." Akash said rolling his eyes.

"Oh I most definitely do. And when it comes to her, I could burn you alive for all I care." Rudra said scoffing and I looked at him shocked.

What is wrong with him?