Falling for him was inevitable.

Aanya Raichand

"You literally ignored me for three whole days while I was constantly texting and calling you." He accused me while he was driving us to somewhere.

"Yaa that was because you did not tell me you were leaving and then switched off your phone! You asshole!" I said hitting his head and he glared at me.

"This is physical abuse!" He said and I rolled my eyes.

Well, let me tell you guys.
This guy here has zero I mean absolute zero experiences in how to treat a girl.

"And, when you asked me on a date I thought it was supposed to be on some other day when you would come pick me compliment me and would make me feel special. Romance ka toh naamonishaan nahi hai jindagi me. " I said gritting my teeth and he looked at me confused.

"I am driving so technically, I picked you. And, If I compliment you tu sir pe chadh jayegi mere." He said and just wanted to throw him out of the car.

"You should feel lucky that I am tolerating your stupid ass." I muttered and he laughed.

He parked the car and I looked around as I got down to where he bought us and there was a wide smile on my face.

Itna bhi bura nahi hai ye.

"I actually got something for you but now that you think so highly of me, I don't think there is any need to give you-- he started standing beside me and I interrupted him.

" No! No! That is cheating." I whined.

"What cheating? Acc to you I am not so romantic, so I'll give that gift to someone else." He said teasing me and I glared at him.

"You are soo fucking mean!" I said huffing and turned my face away from him.

In seconds a small pink bag was held before my face and I turned my face away from it.

"You don't want it? I went through soo much stress to choose this for you. Huh, all in waste." He said in a dejected voice.

"Drama mat kar." I said taking that bag from his hand as a smile appeared on my lips.

"Why did you get this for me?" I asked opening the bag and took out the small box it had inside.

He just stood there scratching his back of the neck nervously.

"And why are you soo nervous?"  I asked giggling.

He was totally behaving like a teenger.

"Just open it. I am not nervous. And, I got it for you because.....
He trailed at the end and I just stood there laughing at his nervouseness.

Kya hoga iska?

" Because?" I asked teasing him.

"Because I really liked it and I thought you would like it too." He said and I giggled like a high school girl who got something from her crush.

I opened the box and gasped looking at it.

"This is soo beautiful." I said touching the chain with diamond stars on it and matching diamond earrings.