She could torture me for all life.

Rudra Malhotra

"He bhagwaan please aaj hamara sath de do." Aanya said standing before her main door and I stiffled my laugh.

"They are not going to kill you! Don't over-exaggerate." I said pulling her to me sideways with my hand on her shoulder.

"Ohh definitely they won't kill me. But, I am praying for you. They are going to kill you with glares. The moment we enter you only look at Rohan he will burn you with his glare." She said panicking and I laughed.

"I don't glare at you hard does not mean I can't glare. You stupid girl, just calm down." I said and she removed my hand from her shoulder.

"Dur khada reh mujhse." She said and I rolled my eyes. She rung the door bell and I held her hand in mine.

Anushka opened the door and passed a quick smile to us asking us to get inside.

My mom, vikrant, and Riya were also seated on the sofa along with Uncle, aunty and Pia. While Avinash stood with Rohan who was really glaring at me as if he would burn me down.

I think Aanya was right.

We're in trouble, definitely!

"Ohh, come on in you golden couple." Aunty said scoffing.

"When is this going on from?" Rohan asked in a hard tone glaring at our entwined fingers.

"Since a lot of time." Aanya replied and I just looked at her shocked.

Is she crazy?
I don't know about her, I definitely do not want to die by Rohan's hands.

"Maa, you tell her to behave. I am in no mood to listen to her bullshit." He said to Aunty trying to control his anger.

"Aanya beta. Come here." Uncle called her and made her sit beside him.

"When is this going on from?" He asked her softly.

"Rudra, you're not getting interrogated. Have a seat." Aunty said and I sat down on a chair.

"It is going on for almost 7-8 months." I said and Uncle nodded.

"What was the need of lying?" Rohan asked again glaring at me.

"You do not get to glare at him. Okay? Talk nicely, then only I will answer." She said glaring at Rohan and he clenched his jaw.

"Don't be an asshole, Rohan. She has not done any crime that you are being so brutal with her." Anushka said glaring at him and Avinash laughed which was then covered by cough as Pia glared at him.

"It is all because of you that she is spoiled. Dekha jhuth bolne lagi hai abhi. She could have just told us that she is dating him, but no she had to play hide and seek." Rohan said irritated.

"Awww.. You're irritated because I didn't tell you?" Aanya said teasing him.

This girl!
She will just add fuel to the fire.

"You wait!" Rohan said and started walking towards Aanya while she got up and started running around trying to dodge him as she was laughing.

And everyone looked at them as if what the fuck is going on over here.

I just slapped my hand on my forehead and smiled at them.

"This is what you have to tolerate, if by any chance you are serious about her." Uncle said with a serious expression.