He forces me to hate him!

Aanya Malhotra

"You know? I think you have lost your mind." I said looking at Rudra who was seated on the counter beside me while I was cooking noodles as that was the only thing he had in the kitchen.

Oh and did I add?
He was staring at me all the fucking time.

"You little devil, you have made me lose my mind." He said glaring at me.

"Excuse me! You're such an asshole. You keep blaming me for everything while I am here standing and cooking for you." I said irritated and he got down from the counter with a serious expression.

"We need to talk." He said and I switched the stove off as I was done with the noodles.

The moment I dreaded was here.

"About? Ohh by the way I forgot to ask you-- I started talking in a hope of changing the topic but one stern look from him and I knew there was no running away today.

I gulped looking at the intensity in his eyes.

I haven't sorted my feelings!
Hell! I don't think If I can ever.

I just turned around and served the noodles in one plate and forwarded it to him.

"Don't bother getting another plate. You will anyways not complete your food, so we'll share this." He said and I walked behind him with my head bowed down as If I was going to the principal's office to get scolded.

We sat on the sofa as he dug the fork in the plate and held it before my mouth after blowing on it.

And I looked at him wide eyed.

What the fuck is wrong with him?

"Aanya! You can't always freeze your feelings. We really need to talk and clear this tension. We either go back to hating each other or--- he trailed at the end and I rolled my eyes taking a bite of those noodles.

" Rich coming from you. Who ran away when his girlfriend got married." I said rolling my eyes.

He's right!
I am a bitch.

This is how I handle my feelings.
By denying them.

"Are you going to keep me reminding that for a lifetime?" He asked sighing as he kept the plate aside.

I took the plate and this time I held the fork before him.

"I don't know how to put anything in words when it comes to you." I muttered and he ate that bite all the while staring into my eyes.

Like always, there were raw emotions in his eyes.

Why am I like this?

"Running away from problems is better than freezing them and keeping it in your heart forever. Which you seem to do a lot." He said staring intently at me.

"I might have ran away and I might have a soft corner for her. But, you still hide that little girl who was once madly in love, and craved it like anything. And that is why, you always seem to close off when any matter comes up which involves feelings." He explained and I stared at him not knowing what to say.

He's right.
I never share anything, I just forget and keep it in me and blame myself or regret it later.

"I don't know what do you think about me. Neither do I know where this is going, but trust me I'll go crazy if you don't let me know what is going on in that stupid head of yours." He said shifting closer to me and feeding me again.