How I'd kiss that pout away!

Rudra Malhotra

I smiled wide looking into the mirror while I was setting my hair.

Pagal ho gaya hai tu!

I buttoned the sleeves of my baby blue shirt  and left the top two buttons open.

Just the way she likes it.

I am not taking any chances today.
Madam gussa toh aise ho gayi hai jaise maine usse uski jaan maang li ho.

I was in Hyderabad for 3 days and have just landed an hour ago.
That stubborn girl refused to reply any of my messages and calls.

I sent her boquets every morning in a hope that she would atleast message me.

But, Is she Aanya if she does not give that stupid attitude of hers.

Tune apne haathon se apni barbaadi chuni hai.

Today there was a business convention where all the business representatives were invited.

And, I am definitely sure that Aanya will be attending it as Aunty would be busy with Rohan's marriage preps.

Just when I was wearing my suit jacket I heard Vikrant's voice.

"Bhai, hum fashion show ke liye nahi ja rahe hai. Come fasst yaar!" He yelled and I rolled my eyes.

I left taking my phone.

"You take your car. I'll take mine." I said and he gave me a weird look.

"Why so? We are going together." He said narrowing his eyes as we reached the living room.

"Maa, main bata rahi hu. Apne bete pe dhyaan do. Haath se nikalta ja raha hai." He complained to mom.

Dramebaaz.

"Main toh chahti hu ki tum dono mere haath se niklo. Aur kisi ladki ke pallu se bandh jao! Par meri kismat itni acchi kaha." She said huffing and we laughed at her antics.

"Maa, aap na pehle meri shaadi karlo. Mujhe apne bhaiyo se umeed nahi hai." Riya said and I have her a stern look.

"Absolutely not!"  Me and Vikrant yelled together.

"Haa! Khudko sambhalne aata hai? Shaadi karne chai hai." Vikrant huffed.

"Nowadays God has stopped sending good guys. So no marriage until we find a good one for you." I said glaring at her and she huffed in return.

"Bacchi nahi hu main!" She said irritated.

"This conversation is for later. For now we are getting late." I said and we left.

"Bhai! Atleast tell me who is that unlucky girl who has your attention nowadays." He whined as I was getting into my car.

"Unlucky? When you get to know who is it, you will pity me." I said chuckling and drove away.

If she gives me that attitude now, I am going to kidnap her.

I handed my keys to the valet and walked inside searching for only one stupid girl.

I was walking with smiling at a few business associates and making small talks with them and my eyes were scanning the room.

My breath hitched when I saw her standing in a corner laughing with someone. My heartbeat suddenly went out of control.

She looked a goddess.

Kill me today!