That's Aanya Raichand!

Rudra Malhotra

"Hey you! Asshole. Move away from my mom. I am pretty possesive about her."
Aanya yelled as she saw that me and Aunty were talking while her hand was on my cheek and we were on a video call with my parents.

"This girl I tell you. Tu 10 saal baad bhi aata na to ye aisi hi hoti. Jhagdelu." Aunty said laughing and I could not agree more to this.

Ever since she was a child she has been possesive about her mom so much that she doesn't even let Rohan or Pia hug aunty for more than 10 seconds.

Crazy?
I know!
There is nothing about Aanya Raichand that is not crazy!

She snatched my phone from my hand and started complaining to mom how I was rude to her while I rolled my eyes.

"Tu uski baaton ko dil pe mat le beta. He has always been a jerk." Mom said and Aanya showed me her tongue.

"Mom! You're changing sides now." I said and my mom laughed.

"How I wish I would be there. I miss everything soo much." She said and then started talking to Aunty.

"Do you even know you had friends in India?" I heard a voice and I smiled wide looking at Avinaash and Pia.

Avinaash Singh.
My one and only best friend through out the years.

"I was tired of seeing your face in video calls."  He said as we hugged each other and I chuckled.

"Huh! Duh... He thinks he is an American now as he left everyone behind in India."  Aanya said teasing me but her tone sounded

Almost accusing!
But accusing of what?
Not like I promised to stay forever with her.

This girl and her irritating attitude!

"I would rather not argue with someone as immature as you." I said just ignoring her taunt.

"And remind me how mature are you? So mature that the only way to solve your problem was to run away." She again taunted and well now it was not at all funny.

"Ufff! That was offensive." Avinaash hooted and high-fived her.

Sabke sab pagal hai yaha.

I know I did runaway but that does not mean that she just keeps on reminding me about it.

Stupid girl!

"Okay guyss now if you are done let's cut the cake. And, you we are going to have a separate session to beat the shit out of you." Pia said.

She is Aanya's elder sister and Avinaash's wife. She is absolutely opposite to Aanya and more on the calmer side.

We all moved towards the place where the party was held and Uncle and Aunty moved towards the cake.

Everyone was giving them gifts and was enjoying themselves while I sat on a barstool sipping my champagne just looking at them with a smile.

Damn! How much have I missed seeing these faces!

"Vikrant, you are dead today." I heard Aanya yell and run behind him.

I chuckled looking at her.

She is still the same!

"Bhai! Do you want your brother to die this early? If not please save me." Vikrant said as he hid behind me.

"Bloody coward! What do you think I am scared of your Bhai?" She asked sarcastically rolling her eyes and I chose to ignore her as I was in a great mood today.

"What did you do now?" I asked Vikrant and he smiled sheepishly.

"I called her fat." He said and I laughed.

"Assshole!" Aanya yelled and tried reaching for his collar but he was successful in hiding behind me.

"You know she will kill you if you call her fat. Why would you do it stupid?" I said chuckling and she looked at me with raised brows.

"You still remember I hate being called fat? I thought you forgot my existence." She said looking into my eyes with a different look.

Iska existence to main memory loss hone ke baad bhi na bhulu!

"You have worse opinions about me." I said shaking my head while she just chuckled dryly.

"Aww! What did you think I was going to kiss the ground you walk on after you come back. I hope you remember that I hated you back then. " She said with a sweet smile and left not before pulling Vikrant with her.

As if I want to express my undying love for her!

Now you see why I think she is annoying?
She can just sit beside you for 2 minutes and annoy the living shit out of you.

That's Aanya Raichand!

This should be her part time job.

Just when I thought I could sit peacefully again I heard her loud squeal and she hugged Pia excitedly.

"The girl is always high on adrenaline." Avinaash said as he sat beside me and chuckled looking at Aanya.

"Tell me about that! I've handled this girl in her young years due to my stupid brother. Did he not find any other girl he could be best friends with?" I said rolling my eyes and Avi laughed.

"Ohh please! She is very sweet with everyone. I don't know what issues you guys have since soo many years." He said rolling his eyes.

"There was a time we had to seperate you guys almost forcefully otherwise one of you would have killed the other." He said and I laughed remebering the day when me and Aanya were in a such a heated argument that everyone was shit scared.

"But then I also remember the time when she knocked out a guy because he called you a coward. That too when she was a fresher and you were the senior." He said and I smiled to myself.

We always have had some wierd kind of relation.

"She is crazy and that is what I don't like about her." I said chuckling and my eyes lingered on her while she stood there laughing with Vikrant.

"She used to annoy the living shit out of me when she came to our house that too just because according to her I talked too less." I said rolling my eyes.

"She is very mature now." He said and I scoffed.

"Exactly how mature? Because she called me a pig just a few moments ago." He just chuckled at my statement and Aanya came jumping in his arms.

"Congratulations Jiju." She said hugging him excitedly and he chuckled stablising her.

"You seem to be more excited about her being a mother than you are." He said and she grinned.

"Of course! I am going to be an Aunt. Wowww, I can't believe it. I was the first one she told, after you of course. " She said not able to contain her excitement.

"You got to know about it now? I know since 2 weeks." I teased her and saw how her expressions changed from being all smiley to scowling.

"Such a mood spoiler you are, Malhotra!" She whined and went away stomping.

And we both just laughed.

Kab badi hogi ye?