Siya And Yuvraaj

Hello everybody,
I welcome you to my first Indian novel on Wattpad!

Siya Sharma

19 years old,
Literature student.

Daughter of Pankaj Sharma and Aradhya Sharma.
The apple of everybody's eye in her family.

Has two brothers that could kill for their little sister and two bhabhis that tend to spoil her too much.

Older brother: Nishant Sharma.
His wife: Disha Sharma
Has one daughter: Anaira

Younger brother: Indar Sharma
His wife: Suhani Sharma.

"

"

Take advantage? Yes, I did but isn't it your fault if you let me? Nobody asked you to pay for my things!"

-Siya Sharma, The 'S' in her name stands for spit fire.

“Maa, you are too kind, Let me handle this."

-Generous, Kind hearted but why should she let someone insult her or her family?

"Don't say a word against my books, fight me!"

-Loves her books, watch out!

Listening music is better that listening to your bullshit.”

“Ouch, did I hurt your useless ego? Lemme apply a bandage to your boo boo."

- Ever seen a sharp knife? Bet Haven't seen her sharp tounge.
___________________________

Yuvraaj Singh Chauhan

29 years old,
MBA major, CEO of The Chauhan's and sons.

The eldest born out of three brothers of the Chauhan household. Born by Parvati Singh Chauhan and Rajveer Singh Chauhan. Highly respected by his family and his mother's pride.

His other brothers:

Siddharth Singh Chauhan,
27 years old, A lawyer.
Is married to a sweet Bengali Women named Anika.

Avyaan Singh Chauhan,
23 years old, studying medicine.
Loves books and is practical at most.

“Your lips are moving tirelessly, Siya

“Your lips are moving tirelessly, Siya. Will you shut up yourself, or should I do it for you?"

-Bewakuff, beigarat, jerk, shameless, asshole! *Oops, Siya spoke up*

“You were mine the moment, My eyes grazed your presence, Siya. Same goes for you, Everything, Whatever it is, the moment your eyes fall on something, it will be by your feet."

- Come on now Siya, Look at me.

Obsession? Nahi nahi, Rajasahab we are definitely not talking about you. *rolls eyes* "Khadoos Buddha."

"This is my kingdom, and I with everything I am, belong to it. Say all you want, about the democratic nation that India is, but you can't take their King away from the citizens. It isn't me that is saying this, but my people."

-A rajawadi King in all senses of the word, Yuvraaj Singh Chauhan is a man of his principles. Its not his status but him, that people accept as their monarch even after the democracy. Rajasthan at his best interest, whatever Yuvraaj Singh Chauhan says, goes in Rajasthan. Such is our main characters, I hope you enjoy

________________________________

Welp, hello here!