23.

Goal: 40 votes and 30 comments
(Lmfao, actually just read and comment no need for additional emojis 🤣)
____________________________
Life and time consist of a very cruel cycle, Karma as people would call it. But that isn't all, is it? The bright day files out with people doing their works and, completing actions. When the Stygian and Soundless night falls, they keep up thinking of their actions, reactions and repeat it over and over regretting them. Some cry, letting out everything that they couldn't hold back, the moon witness of their pain, while some hold back. They fear that crying them out would make it far too real, far too feeling without realising how the night hardens their heart just a little more.

The most beautiful smile hides the most difficult pain, whilst the most beautiful eyes have cried the most tears. Aren't all beautiful things painful, then?

Take a rose, it's thorns pierce. Take a broken heart..., Its shattered pieces wound. Take a beautiful poetry, it hides the most painful feelings trapped within. Take the most beautiful story..., It makes you cry the most.

Siya gazed out of the window, her tear stained cheeks rosy, and eyes shining. As if her tears had pulled away all the impurities, as a beautiful image emerged of the pain that left her mum. Her silence a loud echo against the quiet room, she sat there thinking.

She sat there hating.

It wasn't that she hadn't heard the words spoken about her, its about how because of one man, years of life, years of filiality, years of purity was tainted.

Yet he had been the one stained.

Yuvraaj sat in his room, head in his hands as his mind wandered elsewhere. Whenever he used to be restless, whenever he used to be aimless, peaceless he would look at the moon, but now...

Somehow he knew the moon couldn't bring him peace anymore. Peace came from looking at things that burnt out the flames of overwhelming emotions that raged our heart, cooling it down. When Yuvraaj had seen something that had been way beautiful than the moon, someone  who made his eyes light up, his lips quirk up..., How could a mere moon compare to his love?

When he sat down to think of his world, he found thinking of her. How she had become his smile, his tears, how her face shone like his moon, whilst her long brown hair became his boundaries. How they kept his gaze trapped only at her, never straying apart.

He sighed softly shaking his head, "Kya kiya yeh aapne Siya?"

His hand wiping down his face as he clenched his eyes shut with a soft smile playing on his face. His heart never settling, it flitted over her thoughts over and over. He pulled out his phone, dialling a number.

One ring, and it was answered. "Yes, Hukum?"

He smiled, shaking his head. "I need you to do some work."

Even if her answer was a No, he would never let her suffer from a bad image.
_____________________________

Siya's PoV~

I sat there on the window contemplating my options.  My heart an unflinching void of darkness as thoughts that would have scared my family entered my mind.

Marrying the man who ruined everything for me? I felt my tears stinging. Rana Sa had been nice, but his actions...? How could I know I would be safe with him? When he stooped low enough to stalk me, invade my privacy without my permission? Would I even be happy living with him?

A sob filling my throat, that I let out silently, was he happy now? Hurting my Maa like that surely brought him alot of happiness.

I felt disgusted, what kind of man was he? When I didn't say anything, said a direct no at the palace he stooped low down to stalking me, ruining my reputation and then forcing me into this marriage?