25.

Goal 45 votes and 20 COMMENTS______________________Aradhya was shocked to see Parvati at their doorsteps

______________________
Aradhya was shocked to see Parvati at their doorsteps. A woman who was known to never step out of their palace, for her to be standing at Aradhya's doorsteps made her speechless.

Rajveer along with Yuvraaj who had been at office never knew of this visit that Paravati had squeezed out secretly.

Parvati gave an aloof and arrogant nod to Aradhya, who even though was shocked, staring at her. Parvati raised an eyebrow, a small bitter smile on her face as she mocked, "Kya ab Sharmas Hume apne Ghar Mai bhi nahi bulayenge?"

Her words an impertinent sneer, being their an ignominious situation for Parvati. How could it not be? Coming to a family as small and low status family for her son? Yuvraaj keeping a mistress would have been more orthodox than marrying such girl who held an anonymous blood line. Atleast the girl would have known her place.

She couldn't believe the audacity of these people. Yuvraaj Singh Chauhan, her son proposed their daughter and they dared to keep him waiting this long? She wouldn't take this humiliation well.

Hearing her words though, Aradhya moved aside. A small uneasy smile forming on her face, "Ji nahi, Rani Sa. Welcome to our humble abode."

Parvati grimaced, eyeing the place that seemed too shabby to put her feet. She nodded, with an unpleasant expression, "Really humble." Her voice muttering as she stared all around, "I'll have Yuvraaj increase their wages, just look at what shabbiness is this?"

Aradhya smiled at her, uncomfort visible in her eyes. Was she here to decline the marriage request?

Aradhya wouldn't be surprised, it was her own daughter's fault after all. Who would want to be associated with a characterless girl? Royals never wore used shoes, used women would most probably not even see the gates of such high prestige.

Aradhya spoke up, showing her the couch, "Baithiye aap, aap chai lengi yaa coffe--"

"Aapke Ghar se? Zarurat se zyada ek bund Paani Tak nahi chahiye." She spoke up, her voice as if disgusted by sitting on the couch.

Aradhya stared at royal woman with a loss, when suddenly men entered through the doors, carrying presents that made Aradhya's eyes widen. Parvati scoffed, staring at her with pursed lips. Bloody gold diggers.

She spoke getting straight to point, "I am here to see your daughter. I wish for her hand in marriage to my eldest son, the King of Rajasthan, Yuvraaj Singh Chauhan." As Parvati spoke the cold words, a bitter taste was left in its awake.

The words had never felt so acidic as they felt at that moment, as she proposed something that would buy her son's happiness. No matter what, One thing Yuvraaj asked of her, she would get it for him. Her son had suffered alot, more than anybody else, how could she let him suffer anymore?