9.

"Siya!"

"Siya!"

I heard Maa call out, as I just plopped down on the bed after cleaning it. A groan left my lips as I yelled back, "Yes?"

No reply came.

I sighed irritated, waiting for her second call. "Siya!" I yelled back again, "Yes mummy?" She ignored my words.

I groaned in annoyance, Oh god, why me?

"Arey oh Siya!"

Irritated I stomped down the stairs yelling, "Kabse puch Rahi hu, Haan mummy, Kya mummy aap sun kyu nahi rahe ho?!"

When I reached down, she smiled handing me a heavy bag. "Good, good. Go and deliver the lunch made for them." My eyes narrowed at her, irritation blooming in me like flowers.

"Why should I be the one? I just got back home, Ma!" I argued, feeling unjust. After months their daughter returns only to deliver tiffins?

Sudden Maa's eyes narrowed, as she looked at me threatening, "Are you arguing with your Mother Siya Pankaj Sharma?"

I immediately shook my head, as my face paled. If delivering a lunch saves me then so be it.

Maa nodded satisfied as she spoke firmly, "Siya, you will deliver the lunch, no ifs or buts. Take the address from your bhabhi and get going now." She paused as if thinking before she added, "Take some money with you as well, if you like treat yourself to some Pani Puri or anything you want."

A squeal left me as I hugged mumma, "Thank you Ma!"

A chuckle left her lips as she hugged me back, patting my back.  "Go now, else Nishant will eat Indar if he gets too hungry."

I nodded, quickly skipping up to bhabhi.

Time for some treat.
___________________________

"Is this how you are going to handle the sales?!"

A heavy voice boomed in through the meeting room, as everybody flinched. A file slammed against the table, "Who came up with this plan?!"

A furious Yuvraaj stared at everyone, who had their heads bowed. Dhiraj almost crying out in misery, he knew everything will only fall on him.

Indar spoke up in a shaky voice, when Yuvraaj stared at him, "I....came up with the plan. Mr. Raichand handled everything, and helped me alot, b-but seems I was stupid enough because even after doing exactly how he told me to..., This still became a p-problem."

Raichand glared at Indar who quickly and very wisely pushed all the blame on the man who refuted all his better plans and stuck to the current one. Calm down Yuvraaj. He is Siya's Brother, it isn't his fault but...

Yuvraaj's jaw clenched as he stared at Tushar Raichand with a furious gaze, who shrunk back seeing the thunderous gaze. "Explain Mr. Indar Sharma." He spoke almost as if threateningly.

Indar started speaking up, "I decided to take back a few shares, because the company D-didn't seem profitable w-when Mr. Raichand told me to take most of the shares so we could 'control' them."

When he saw Yuvraaj's expression worsening with each word, he quickly added internally cackling in glee, "If we had taken all the shares as Mr. Raichand was pressuring me into maybe we would have--"

"We would have been under a Million fucking dollar loss!" Indar flinched hearing Yuvraaj's growl, as Tushar Raichand stepped back in fear.

Pankaj mentally scolded his son, as him and Nishant stood in corner as Indar practically continued adding gasoline to the fire of Yuvraaj's anger.

"All of you! Over work, no body is going home tonight!" Hearing his words Indar's face instantly paled. What?!

Dhiraj quietly stepped out when his phone rang. Hurrying down to recieve his lunch delivery. He cursed the delivery boy to come only then, as he quickly paid the bill about to take the food up when his eyes stopped on a particular lady coming in a plain yellow salwaar kamiz.

Dhiraj's eyes widened seeing her as Suddenly hope bloomed in him,  a smile forming on his lips as he saw his saviour coming in.

"Ms. Sharma!" He quickly hurried to her when she turned to look up at him. "Mr. Dhiraj?"

Siya smiled at him and he knew god had a face, "What are you doing here, Ms. Sharma?" Siya held up the tiffin box up, smiling at him with crinkled eyes, "Brought tiffin for dad and Bhai."

Dhiraj felt his eyes widening at his luck, as he nodded hurriedly. "Oh, yes!" He clapped in glee, relieved hearing her purpose. Just have to get her to the office now.

He seriously nodded, "Yes let's go, we can't wait another second." Dhiraj spoke as he hurried towards the lift, Siya startled stuttered, "B-but, Si--"

"No buts, Siya! They are very Hungry!" Dhiraj yelled, desperately trying to get Siya to move towards the lift. Only she can save us.

On the other hand Siya's heart melted. Her father and brothers worked so hard to get food on the table and keep the family going, that they were starving by the time of the break. Now seeing that their co workers cared so much about them that they were ushering her to get to them even a second earlier, she felt gratitude towards them and nodded walking faster to deliver the tiffin.

"What the fuck were you all thinking, going ahead with this without my permission?!" Yuvraaj burst out as a headache bloomed. Suddenly the door of the office opened and in stepped Dhiraj. Yuvraaj's attention slid towards the door, his eyes suddenly freezing when they met the figure behind Dhiraj.

Siya Sharma
________________________
Okay...I am setting the goal a little lower this time...,

15 votes. Bas, no comments only the votes lol.

Also, I see no body's following me?(⁠づ⁠。⁠◕⁠‿⁠‿⁠◕⁠。⁠)⁠づ

Why is that huh? Don't you like this Lil author?ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ

Anyways, I will update a second chapter right after this one by tonight. This one is far too small, but the goal I'll be setting is 15 votes on both these chapters for me to post a next one.

Also if you guys are up for some spoilers, you could check it out on my Insta. I will regularly be posting spoilers and fun games there for you all.
ID: Aesthetephilist

Love y'all.
Aesthetephilist.