13.

"Siya! Come down!" Her mother yelled, and she walked downstairs seeing her mother talking on phone with her brother

"Siya! Come down!" Her mother yelled, and she walked downstairs seeing her mother talking on phone with her brother. "Okay, Indar. Yes, yes I will take care of it."

Dekho inhe, mai Ghar se mahino dur rehti hu aur fir bhi muskil se calls aate hai, aur dekho Bhai ko. Laadle saahab kuch ghanto ke liye Ghar se bahar kya Gaye, inhe yaad bhi aane lagi, hmph!

As soon as her mother ended the call she looked at her, and Siya knew then and there she was to be the dilevery woman for something again. She groaned, "Nahi, Maa. Aaj nahi! I am very tired!"

Aaradhya stared at Siya impatiently, "Beta it's important." Siya shook her head, not even Pani Puri was going to make her today.

"Beta, these are very important documents, Rana Sa had ordered for it himself. It would cause a huge loss if he doesn't recieve them by today itself and your brother is away on a meeting." Hearing those words Siya paused.

Rana Sa had respected her father so much, even after him being on such a high place. He was a nice man, Siya concluded. How could she let him be at loss just because she was lazy? After all it would only cause her own family harm.

Siya begrudgingly agreed to deliver the documents.

Her Suhani bhabhi gave her the documents that she were to deliver at the palace.
__________________________

Parvati chuckled, still sitting with her bestfriend and her daughter. Recently, Parvati had been way more fond of Ruhanika, always inviting them to meet and have a talk.

As Parvati walked them to the gates of the mansion, she saw Ruhanika peeking behind as if searching for someone and cleared her throat. "Ruhi beta, he won't be out before dinner."

Ruhanika blushed, looking down embarrassed as she stared at the floor walking ahead. Ofcourse Parvati noticed her longing looks as she desperately wished for even a glance at his handsome face.

"Arey, Parvati I think I forgot my purse." Hearing Karuna's whine Parvati chuckled as she shook her head. "You clumsy woman, even at this age as immature as a child." She laughed at Karuna, before looking at Ruhanika, "Beta, you go ahead out, we will catch up to you quick."

Ruhanika walked out, still looking around for atleast one look at Yuvraaj. Suddenly she ran into some, almost colliding as somebody steadies her by her shoulders.

Looking up, her eyes met those of Avyaan. When Avyaan looked up at her, she could see some redness in them. A cold look that she didn't recognise, she felt perplexed as Avyaan pushed her away, looking away as he coldly muttered, "Watch where are you going, Ruhanika."

Parvati had told him to call her as his bhabhi, he couldn't. He couldn't call her bhabhi when---

He looked away, and settled with calling her by her own name. She is going to get married to Bhai.