7.

Yuvraaj~

Rana Sa is a stupid king!

Yuvraaj chuckled, laying down on his bed with his hands behind his head as he stared unseeingly towards the ceiling. The thoughts of a certain brunette, with a huge mouth filling his mind. Cute.

After all there years, for the first time he found something being interesting enough that he wanted to spare his time, his thoughts on it. Siya Pankaj Sharma.

A confusing pull tightened around his heart the more he continued thinking about her, as if the hold she had on his thoughts only increased the more he tried to quench his thirst from her memories. It was as if, she was the water yet again she was the increasing thirst, never ending.

His eyes closing and her face flashed his eyes, looking at him with a horror that only made him more amused the more he thought about her.

Yuvraaj Singh Chauhan was never a free man, yet after a long exhausting party, somehow when he finally got some time to rest, he closed his eyes reminiscing the fleeting moment of a few mere minutes that he shared with Siya Pankaj Sharma.

*Flashback*

Siya stared ahead in horror, when she heard her brother addressing Yuvraaj as hukum.

'What in the hell did he mean by that?'

A smirk lifted on Yuvraaj's face when he saw her almost comical expression, as she gaped ahead looking at him horrified.

Before Siya had a chance to react though, Yuvraaj looked at Indar and spoke up, "Indar, the files of the abroad meet up is in the office with Dhiraj, collect them and study them up. You'll be the one presenting us infront for the Davidsons."

Indar looked at Yuvraaj, surprised. Wasn't that deal given to the Raichand?

He instantly nodded as a huge smile took over his lips. The meeting that Yuvraaj handed over to him, was one of the biggest projects ongoing. He had spent 3 years getting the perfect plan to crack, but when he finally did, Tushar Raichand, his senior took all the credit presenting the plan to Rajveer Singh Chauhan. For the project to land back in his hands, Indar felt as if on cloud Nine and didn't want to delay even for a bit in fear his hukum might change his mind. "Ji, Rana Sa. Siya, wait for me in the car, I'll be back soon."

Instructing his sister, Indar hurried inside the palace to collect the documents with a huge smile on his face. Were his efforts so visible that even Rana Sa took notice of it?

Little did the happy Indar know, the deal was handed to him not because he was noticed but because his sister was. The thought of Siya leaving so soon, it almost made Yuvraaj to hold out his hands and directly command her to stay over. He barely had controlled the urge, when he saw the colour draining from her face in fear as she stared at him a few moments earlier. So he decided to go with something that would also delay her leave, as well as him a few moments to spare with her.

It surprised even Yuvraaj how easily he handed over such an important deal to Indar Sharma, just so he could have a few words with Siya. Did the woman work some magic on him, or something?

"I-i, I..." Siya stuttered, suddenly feeling nervous when Yuvraaj's gaze slid back towards her face. Yuvraaj took a step forward making her step back,as she spoke up, "I..., R-rana Sa..," Yuvraaj chuckled shaking his head, "It's fine, Siya."

Siya shook her head panicked, "W-woh, I didn't mean you, " She then again took her steps back, stumbling, "I, woh toh ah--"

Yuvraaj was quick to steady her, as his hands her up by her shoulders, he looked at her amused. Where did the tigress from a moment before go?