19.

Seeing Yuvraaj, Siya's family was shocked

Seeing Yuvraaj, Siya's family was shocked. The emotional drama draining all of them, he nodded his head respectfully towards her parents.

Pankaj was the first to come out of his shocked, as he spoke almost as if speechless. "H-hukum?" Yuvraaj spoke up looking in the directions of the stairs as he spoke up, "Siya. I came to drop her off since it was getting dark." Her family was confused. What did their daughter have to do with Rana Sa? Why would he drop her off?

Despite all those questions in her head, they didn't dare speak then outloud. When Indar came down the stairs, guiding him into his seat suddenly all of them were back into their place.

Disha glancing back at her husband, Who seemed hard intent on ignoring her before she and Suhani left to get some freshners.

Returning with, Water and Sweets she sat them on the table offering it Yuvraaj, who nodded his head in acknowledgement. Pankaj stared at him with a growing suspicion, along with his wife. His heart weary from all the events of the day, Siya, the gifts, her running away and then..., Rana Sa comes home?

Just what was going on?

Yuvraaj sighed, before explaining looking at their questioning gazes whilst the air was thick enough of to be cut through with a butter knife. "It was late when I saw her, she was alone and it was getting dark. It isn't as safe, so I insisted to drop her off." He glanced at Siya's parents and the next words were especially stern, "She did say no, but I just couldn't leave her standing all alone. I was the one who forced."

The red stain of her palm had already started showing up on his cheeks. The bruises of her slap, a sharp reminder of her no. Siya never would do anything that brings her parents head down in shame. Hearing his words, Pankaj bowed his head, joining his hands infront of Yuvraaj, as he got down on his knees from the couch infront of Yuvraaj. Tears in his eyes, he bowed his head breathlessly he thanked Yuvraaj, "Rana Sa, aapka bohot bohot, bohot shukriya. Siya...., if something happened to her--" His breath hitched and Yuvraaj couldn't take it any more. He stood up from his seat moving away quickly so as the bow wouldn't be towards him.

He spoke up, cutting him off with a sharp voice. "Its nothing to be grateful about, Pankaj ji. Siya is...," He cut himself short. Siya is mine, I would never let her be hurt.

When her parents stared at him, as he took a deep breath continuing, "your family, which makes her come under my care. Nothing will harm her." Pankaj looked at him shocked hearing his assurance, tears almost instantly filling his eyes, he turned quickly almost touching Yuvraaj's feet, "Hu-hukum--"

Pankaj held a very high loyalty towards the heavenly family of Rajasthan. The Chauhan's as if God for the man who had lost his everything and had grown up in the orphanage funded by Yuvraaj's Grandfather. He felt as if he owed his life to Yuvraaj and his family. How could he be any more indebted to them? Yet Yuvraaj's words only seemed to make his head now lower and lower the more respectfully Yuvraaj spoke to him. "H-hum aapka yeh aihsaan kabhi nahi chuka payenge." He touched Yuvraaj's feet making Yuvraaj quick to hold the old man's shoulder.

His eyes reflecting concern as he stared at the man who had his head bowed so low, his nose touched the floor. Yuvraaj held him up, as he spoke up, "Aisa kuch nahi hai, Mr. Sharma."

He vehemently denied his words, with a bitter smile. What debt? The value Yuvraaj was about to ask of him..., He might as well have had asked for his life.

He looked at him and sighed tiredly, "Aapke upar Mera koi Aihsaan nahi. Balki...," He hesitated, "Aap baithe, please. Please don't embarass Maa Sa's upbringing by bowing down to somebody younger than you." His words made the whole family look at him with respect that only seemed to get higher. They had seen many men, many rich people they wouldn't think a second before crushing the weaker but only Yuvraaj; truly a king he was that he held even the respect for people on the basis of their experience rather than power.

When they had sat back, Pankaj Sharma smiled softly, "Rana Sa your words might deflect your actions to others but I have seen this act of yours since you were five."

He looked down, "I do owe you my life." Hearing his words, Yuvraaj looked away. His eyes intense and deep as they stared at a family potrait on the wall as he asked, in small voice. "Do I really, Pankaj Ji?"

His words instantly caught Pankaj's attention, somehow they carried a sardonic seriousness that seemed to stir uneasiness in their heart. He answered almost instantly, "Yes, hukum. I would give away my very life line for you."

He smiled sadly, "Jab mujhe mere maa baba ne apna na samjha, tab aapke pariwar ne mujhe Zinda di. Aapke liye hamari jaan haazir hai."

"Then why don't you give it to me?"

Everyone froze hearing the words. Yuvraaj looked down, his hands clenching as his jaw was taut. Siya's cries echoing his head. Never again.

Everybody stared at Yuvraaj when he looked up, his eyes almost red and serious. "Kya main aapse aapki jaan maang sakta hu?" Pankaj stared at Yuvraaj, a shocked expression on his face. Yuvraaj swallowed, leaning forward. "Siya."

Everybody stiffened. Nishant and Indar's stance suddenly turning hostile, their expression raged. Their sister wasn't a whore to be just given.

Yuvraaj though didn't bat an eye, as he spoke the words straightforwardly, "I have come to love her, Mr. Sharma."

The atmosphere was thick with tension. Everyone looked at Pankaj with bated breaths, when Yuvraaj spoke again making others almost giving them a heartattack. "I was the one who gifted her anonymously."

Everyone's expression suddenly changing as half their faces paled, whilst half turned red in anger as Yuvraaj continued explaining, "Siya never knew it was from me."

He chuckled breathlessly, "She thought it was her brothers, her family," he felt a pang in his heart feeling estranged, as he completed, "that gifted her. She had no idea it was from me."

Hearing his words Aradhya stared at Yuvraaj, her head misunderstanding his honesty as him taking the blame. Siya must have definitely complained to him.

Yuvraaj stared at her father, who spoke up finally stuttering, "H-hukum, aap..." He trailed off not understanding what was happening. Yuvraaj nodded, "I first saw her during the event...,She managed it my Maa Sa's accordance without any instructions."

He shook his head, "I never knew, I could feel so much before her." His eyes looking up towards the stair hoping for one more glimpse of her. "I followed her, and found myself following the more I saw her."

"For a single more smile, I started gifting her  Anonymously. Fortunately she took it as her brothers adoring her." His hands clenched, he spoke up looking towards her father with a determined look. "With your family's, and Siya's permission...,"

He took in a deep breath.

"I wish to pursue her for marriage."
__________________________________

OMFG, I had been so excited I had been WAITING for the goals to be completed before I posted lmaooo.

As soon as we finished the target here I am with the new chapter. Trust me it's not even one minute since we completed hehe.

So now this chapter is your reward for completing the goal in 24 hours. I will be giving a double update; as a surprise for the follows hehe.

So I thought of doing a few things; fun activities with the readers lol, you can follow me on Insta for that as I will be starting it from August 1st.

Insta I'd: Aesthetephilist

Also the goal: 30 votes with 20 comments, on both the chapters I am posting. Trust me the story is picking up the pace now.

Love,
Aesthetephilist 💖