8.

A small smile lifted up Siya's face, as she smiled at the flowers

A small smile lifted up Siya's face, as she smiled at the flowers. She then skipped ahead to the Jhumki stall in the market, her dupatta flaring behind her as with soft eyes a man stared at her.

Dhiraj stared at his boss in disbelief, the man who didn't like spending even a second outside of his office actually cut his work short to follow Siya Ma'am sa to the marker. It made his eyes widen, seeing the man rush out of his office, still in his suit as he entered the low market he had never seen Yuvraaj enter. For what? A girl?

He feared Raani Ma sa would have a heart attack did she hear her favourite son, a piece of her heart stepped in a place so low as a market. He tried to calm his heart, calm down Dhiraj, Maa Sa would not say anything to you. Its his own decision.

Siya smiled brightly at her bhabhi, as she excitedly showed her a jhumki with multi coloured beads, "Bhabhi, dekho na! Yeh kitna pyara hai!"

Suhani saw her and chuckled nodding, "It's pretty." Hearing her bhabhi agreeing, Siya looked at the vendor smiling widely, "Bhaiya, How much for this?"

The Vendor looked at it and spoke up, "₹80."

Siya gaped at him, "Bhaiya, yeh zyada bol rahe ho aap!" She complained, bargaining, "50 is enough." The vendor shook his head. He spoke up, "Didi, Its of 100₹ for you I am doing 80, 50₹ is not possible."

Yuvraaj frowned seeing an upset expression on Siya's face. His face stoned up, as he ordered seeing a pout on her face, "Get her whatever she wanted, immediately."

Dhiraj looked at Yuvraaj in disbelief, but nodded stuttering, "J-ji Hukum?"

Yuvraaj's eyes slid towards Dhiraj, a cold look on his face he spoke up, "Get. Her. What. She. Wants. NOW."

Dhiraj flinched seeing his boss's face and nodded hurrying away. A frown on his face, MBA ki degree, yahi karne ke liye Li thi maine.

He cursed his luck, buying the Jhumki without any bargaining, as he came back to his hukum. Any other day he would have tried to bargain so that his hukum doesn't lose too much money but his own reputation was reduced to maybe a clerk, how could he be in a mood to bargain?

He handed the Jhumki to Yuvraaj who smiled. "Get it packed."
____________________

The next morning Siya skipped a few steps as she walked down, dressed in a yellow kurti humming to the music in her airbuds. She flinched when her Suhani bhabhi shook her. "Siya Sharma!!!!"

Siya quickly pulled out her airbuds staring at the woman who narrowed her eyes on Siya, "Siya how many times do I have to tell you? Why do you always wear these airbuds? Don't you know how harmful they are!" She scolded Siya, when Indar came down as well vibing to music left and right, "Ay ay, Mai Prem da pyala pee ayaa~~~"

Suhani flinched, wincing at her tune deaf husband who danced and Siya raised an eyebrow, "Khud ke aangan Mai chuha, and you are looking out for mine." Suhani groaned, "Mere aangan Mai chuha nahi, rakshas hai! Kya dekh ke maine isko Haan bol Diya?!"

She made a disgusting look staring at her husband, "Mai jee aaya, main jee Aya, Mai jee aaya!!" Indar screamed at the top of his lungs that Suhani smacked him. "Ouch!" He yelped, quickly taking off his headphones as he stared at his wife with an offended look, "Hey! What was that for?!" He exclaimed.

"Itna besura toh Gian nahi hai, jitne tum!" Indar's eyes widened, and he grimaced at his wife Huffing as he looked away. Siya shrugged as her brother saw her as if to say, "Bhabhi is right, You know?"

Indar's eyes narrowed at his sister as he looked away Huffing. Siya was about to put on her headphones when she heard Suhani bhabhi speak up with a smile as she did her work glancing at her husband. "Siya, there's something for you on that dining table. A parcel it seems."

Siya glanced at them confused but nodded, "Okay bhabhi." Her eyes fell on a box, which was opened with a note in it.

Aap dukhi na hua kare,
Chehre pe hasi zyada jajjti hai.

Siya felt her lips twitch, Lagta hai Bhai ne bhabhi ke liye kuch liya hai.
She opened the box and her lips opened in a gasp. The jhumkis! Those were the exact same ones that she wanted yesterday!

She squealed with a smile on her face, "Bhabhi~"

Suhani laughed, nodding. She whispered staring at her husband who was again bobbing to music lost in his own world, she whispered, "I found it outside the door yesterday when he returned home. Maybe he gifted it as a sorry for making me angry earlier morning." She giggled blushing furiously, "isn't it so sweet of him?"

Siya teased her bhabhi, "Ohoooo, Bhai is being romantic, huh? Hayeeee, aise toh I don't have to worry about another niece."

Suhani hit her arm, blushing as she shook her head. She spoke up, "Nahi re, Paagal. Kya bol rahi hai?"

Suhani spoke up before Siya could tease her further, "Anyways, tu woh Jhumki lele, didn't you want those ones yesterday?"

Siya clicked her tounge, quickly shaking her head, "Tch, bhabhi, Indar Bhai brought it for you, don't you think you should be the one to have it? Wear it today, when you get ready! He will be really happy."

A smile threatened to drown Suhani's face as she shook her head, "Arey paagal, Jhumki nahi, mujhe unke actions se Khushi mili. You can have that Jhumki." She dismissed Siya, quickly getting to work and Siya grinned at the Jhumkis. She spoke up, "Fate made you for me, you are mine~"

With a smile on her face she sat down for her breakfast after quickly changing the old Jhumki with the new one.

How could even the smallest things make people happy, it had to be the love attached to it.  Siya thought, dreamily staring at her blushing bhabhi and junglee brother who was busy eating like a horse.

___________________________
Are we getting somewhere? I feel it to be to fast paced honestly...., But I am starting haha.., I'll get better at writing next timeeee

Anyways,
6 votes and 4 comments are my next condition. I am already done with half the story honestly, can't wait to show it to you alllll.

Love,
Aesthetephilist.