2.

"Papa!" I squealed as soon as I saw him by the bus depot with his car, running to him. I heard Nishant Bhai wince, "Stop re chhoti, my ear drums will burst!" Indar Bhai chuckled, "Chhoti, be careful! You left your bags behind!" He scolded light heartedly, as he picked up the left bags.

Dad chuckled hugging me tighter, "Don't you both think you are getting too much on my little Siyu?" I nodded against his chest whining, "Papa see na! Abhi abhi I came and they are already scolding me, I am tired!"

Nishant Bhai rolled his eyes, when dad nodded pampering me. "Karlo Karlo, anyways after Vidaai, dad will be ours!" I stuck out my tounge at him, "I will never marry then, Papa is mine and mine only!"

I declared, and papa chuckled, "Still such a kid, Siya. Don't tease your brothers." He spoke softly and I nodded continuously, "Ofcourse, I know you feel guilty because they are adopted. Its okay papa, I understand."

Indar Bhai chuckled, pulling me in a hug. "Chhoti, haven't you gotten more dramatic since last time we met you? You even have started getting hallucinations and Amnesia?" He lightly patted my head as I struggled to breath against his sweaty and heavy deodrant smell, "You were the one picked up from beside river Ganga, Siya. Isliye toh, when mom saw you, she thought of how Sita maa came out of earth, and named you after her."

I gasped breathing hard against him, I hit his chest repeatedly. "Bhai, You stink leave me!" I scrunched my nose disgustingly, I can never understand these men, how smelly!

"If you are done, let me also hug my chhoti Chipkali!" Nishant Bhai declared, snatching me from Indar Bhai and choked me in form of a hug. I wheezed out, "Bhai, Chipkali mar jayegi if you continue squeezing me by your smelly sweat arms!"

He hugged me tighter laughing, "Enjoy your time chhoti, Other girls die to be at your place." I scrunched my nose disgustingly, "Bhai they die to be your sister so you will stop flirting with every girl that has a nose and lips."

He hugged me even tighter and I hit his arm continuously, "C-can't breathe, Papa!" Nishant Bhai left me at once when Papa hit the back of his head, scolding, "Don't bother my Siya, she just returned after her exams!"

I sighed in relief, practically gulping in the air I nodded vigorously. Only papa understands me.

"Yeah yeah, Ham toh adopted hai, Bhai. Only Chhipkali is his daughter!" Nishant Bhai spoke Indar Bhai, shaking his head dramatically. Dad didn't give them any reaction and put my belongings in the car, both of them rushing to help him.

Soon we left the bus station in dad's car.
____________________

When we pulled up infront of the house, I squealed getting down seeing Maa. "Maa!!" I fake cried, "I missed you so much, see I have even lost so much weight!"

Mumma laughed getting teary eyed, she pulled my nose, "Shaitaan ladki, You like making fun of your Mumma right."

I grinned cheekily at her, "I have only one Maa na, Let me have my fun with her."

"Shehzaadi toh aise kehti hai ke, others have a tree full of mummas, Jab chahe snatch one from the tree." I shrugged, "Maybe, they do. I don't know, My attention is always on my Maa." Maa blushed looking away, as she patted my head.

"What, Forget Papa as soon as one sees her Maa, doesn't Siya love her Papa?" I grinned at him cheekily, "Papa, see we spent all the time in the car together but I only just met with Maa, doesn't she deserve a bit of pampering too?"
_______________________________

Everybody laughed at Siya's joke, her parents hugging her and pampering her. It was as if the world has come alive as soon as their daughter came home.

Meanwhile her brothers: "..."

What kind of attitude was this? As soon as Siya comes into the picture, Dad and Mom forget us? Aren't we so sympathetic? They pouted looking at their wives, those who were also showering Siya with their attention and love.

They sulked looking at the bags that they were forced to carry. As soon as Dad's little fairy comes in picture, they were forgotten donkeys. What attitude was this?

"Come on now, Siya. Freshen up and come down, let's have our lunch."

Siya nodded her head at her Maa and Papa obediently doing as asked. Finally at lunch, she started her lists of complain, "Papa, You know that Mrs. Jules?"

Her dad looking at her, gave an expression of being tired as he knew she was about to start her ranting. "She snatched my paper again!" Siya dramatically started explaining.

"Papa, Maa, she started collecting FIFTEEN minutes earlier than the supposed given time. You know na, How difficult and big the questions are?" She pouted, "I knew ALL the answers but that old woman didn't let me write them! Who collects that early?"

Pankaj Sharma sighed at his daughter, "you left your paper again?"

Siya nodded, pouting, "I had no choice! She just wanted to leave examination hall on time and snatched my paper!"

Her rant continued, and her Brother Nishant sighed, Agar abhi nahi roka, toh teen ghante aur sunayegi yeh apni gatha.

"Come on dad, it's not our Siyu's fault. Its that Mrs. Jules fault. You know how she is right?"

Siya stared at her brother, and nodded. Only Nishant Bhai understands me.

Pankaj sighed, shaking his head.

As the dinner came to an end, he announced, "I expect everyone to be ready by the evening."

Siya stopped eating looking up wide eyes, "Why papa, are we going somewhere?" Pankaj nodded at his beloved daughter, "Yes dear, we will be going to the palace. Raani sa has held a function at the occasion of her youngest son returning back India."

Siya groaned, one day at home and she already has to attent royal functions? Not fair!

"But papaaa~ can't you take a one day off? I just came back home!"

Pankaj chuckled at his daughter shaking his head, "This father of yours is also a king's people, Siyu. Sometimes duty calls."

Siya pouted, What royal family? A bunch of stuck ups, they might be! Snatched my papa from me, hmph.
_______________________

Siya's side of story here!

Let's move on to Yuvraaj Now.