17.

"Gussa toh aapko humpe aaya hai na Siya, aap apne aap ko kyu dukh de rahi hai?

Dard Dena hai toh hum haazir ho jayenge, apne aap ko chot pohochake aap humare saath sath khud ko bhi taqlif de rahi hai.

Pata nahi hai, kya galti hai humari par maafi maangna chahte hai. For your tears, those are falling, for the pain you are feeling, for anything I have done that harmed you in any way, Forgive me Little Dove. Don't hurt yourself for somebody as low as me..., I don't deserve so much."

Tears filled my eyes, I stared ahead wiping them angrily I screamed like a maniac, "WHO IS THIS?!"

I tore the note away angrily, throwing it away as more tears fell from eyes. "WHO ARE YOU?" I sobbed,  "What have I done to you?! Why are you ruining my family?!"

I threw the bouquet away, "You said why hurt myself? WHAT ARE YOU DOING THEN HUH?"

"Kehte ho khud ko taqlif na du, toh kya karu?!" I roughly wiped those tears screaming, "Kaha Ho?!"

"Chhup ke kaaiyaro ki tarah taufe deke kya saabit karna chahte ho?!" My knees felt weak, I slumped down back on the bench holding my head in my hand. My character was doubted upon, my family left me, I sobbed. "S-stop this. I am b-begging you."

My voice growing smaller and smaller with each words as my tears made a louder noise. I cried, "I-i..., I am not that kind of girl... l-leave me alone."

"Bas kariye aap, Siya."
_________________________

Seeing her crying, Yuvraaj couldn't stop himself. He spoke in a soft voice, "Bas Kariye aap, Siya."

Hearing his voice, Siya's head lifted up confused. Looking at the tear stained face, a sigh left Yuvraaj's lips as he kneeled down beside her sitting form. His hands moving up to wipe her tears before he suddenly stopped. His hands fisted he looked at them before taking out a handkerchief.

He looked at her softly, with a pained expression. "Ab aur na roye, please. Galti ho gayi humse, humara gussa apne aap par na utare aap." His hands wiped her tears from her cheeks, using the napkin. He didn't dare touch her.

Siya stared at him shocked, not able to belief that it was him behind everything. Yuvraaj sighed, looking down. The one good thing God gave him, he decided to fuck it up as well. The smiling girl, who made him smile he returned the favor by making her cry. He looked at her with a regretful expression, he spoke up, "Mujhe Aapko hurt nahi karna tha..., Mai toh sirf---" his words were cut off as a slap landed on his left cheek.

The stinging sound that was left behind, rang in his ears. He looked down standing up as she held him up with his collar, he looked at Siya who stared at him angrily. "If I say sorry, will that slap stop stinging?!"

Yuvraaj lowered his head, I deserve it for hurting you Siya..., Let me feel your pain if it makes you free of it.

"Little dove, I really am sorr--" Another slap echoed, as Siya screamed, "Will your sorry change anything?!" Tears streaming down her eyes, she looked at Yuvraaj.

Yuvraaj's eyes looking up at hers, softened as he stopped himself from touching her. It would only make her hate him even more.

Siya yelled, "Maa, Papa and everyone! They think I am having a secret relationship with a boy!" The rolling beads from her eyes, which she roughly wiped using her kurta's sleeves. She spoke up, enraged, "My character is doubted upon, because you kept sending gifts, shayaris and letters at my home!"

Tears that rolled down her cheeks, when she lifted her hand to wipe them again he stopped her not able to handle her rough behaviour. He shook his head pleading, "Siya, please don't be so rough to yourself..., You are hurting yourself." He held up his handkerchief, careful not to touch her as he wiped her tears that made her only more angry.