32.

-Siya-

When the food came, we both quietly ate and I contemplated Zoya's words. He isn't that bad, Siya...Perhaps it's you that's misunderstanding him?

I convinced myself, thinking about his actions. He's always been sweet to me, his words carrying respect even in the most unexpected circumstances.

If he was only trying to keep me as a possession, wasn't that already done? I had agreed to the marriage, there was no need for him to treat me well now. No need to act like a gentleman, care or worry, Yet...

Zoya kept talking to me about how amazing she was living with her parents, and how there was a guy who had been acting way too nice to her, and that she suspected he liked her. I didn't keep up with her yappings, my mind entirely on a certain amber brown eyed 6 ft. Tall baigairat man.

Yuvraaj Rajveer Singh Chauhan, just what kind of man are you, Rana Sa?

"Siya?" I flinched at Zoya agressively waving infront of my eyes. I looked at her, skeptical. She narrowed her eyes at me, her lips thinning as she stared at me accusingly. "You didn't listen one word that I said right?"

I quickly shook my head, trying to escape, "I did, Zo, I swear." She raised an eyebrow, "So?"

I looked at her confused. "So?"

She looked at me, "You agree with me right?"

I didn't realise what she was talking about, but still mindlessly nodded,"yeah, you are right."

She squealed, pinching me. "I knew it!"

I yelped, "ouch! Zo, are you are crazy?!" She grinned teasingly, "crushing on him, and yet say I am the crazy one when you are the one falling for a Royal Toast!" I looked at her alarmed, "What? Wh-NO ARE YOU CRAZY?!"

She giggled, slapping my head, "I knew it! You definitely had something for jiju!" I protested, "I didn't even say anything, Zoya!"

She pinched me again, annoyingly giggling, "You did admit he was jaw droppingly sexy though!" I looked at her, skeptically before my eyes widened.

I almost screamed when I said,"No! Definitely not!"

All the blood rushed to my face, my heart beat raising, and my face flushed. What did I admit to?

She squealed again, "Aww, siyuu, you are blushinggggg~"

She pinched my cheeks, making them hurt as she pulled at them shaking my head. I yelped, pushing her off me, as I angrily spoke, "Piya hua hai kya, Zo? Kitna pinch karrahi hai!"

She jumped, "tainu pyar hogaya si, bestie. Saddi bestie nal Rana Sa ka rishta hua si, Nasha kithe na si, oy Sundar kudi!" She teased, making me super irritated.

"Teri Punjabi acchi nahi hai, Zo. Chup ho ja." She squealed, shaking me. "You should be happy, you're marrying a hot man, Siyu!" My face blushed at her words. She was so open mouthed. What if Rana Sa heard her?

Alarm bells suddenly rang in my head. Why would I care if he heard? Yet the thought made my heart race, face turn red and a pleasant shiver run down my back.

Trust a bestfriend to make everything out of nothing and make you delusional over litreally nothing.

She put on a thoughtful appearance, "If we disregard their attitude, isn't every single person in his family actually really good looking? Must be the genes."

She looked at me mischievously, "Except his head, even that devar of yours is hot as fuck, Siya." I looked at her exasperated. "Zoya, isn't all that rubbish you speaking haram in Islam?"