16.

Tears slid down my cheeks as I ran, no body understood the gravity of their words, but me

Tears slid down my cheeks as I ran, no body understood the gravity of their words, but me. And even if they did now, it was far too late. The damage was already done.

Negative thoughts darker than the shade of night stained my thoughts, made my heart hurt in a way that seemed far too broken to trust again. I believed, believed and believed and believed. Maa Said believing makes things come true. Everything is alright.

My eyes opened still in the same street, same place and tears still blurring my eyes. It only made me cry harder. The pain wasn't of them breaking my trust that broke me but the fact that I had broken theirs. Bhai, Bhabhi, Maa and...Papa.

My breath hitched remembering his hurt painted eyes, sitting down defeated as he clenched his hand over his chest, it was as if I had not only Mentally but Physically hurt him. Years of studying hard, of working hard, of winning every competition I ever took part in, of ditching group trips because good girls don't do them, all it took were a few gifts for the respect to come crashing down my feet. I was no more the ideal daughter of the Sharmas.

I was that shameless girl who goes behind their back and has unspeakable rendezvous with boys, who hides secret love affair with boys. Who hoards boys for gifts...

Gifts...

Realisation dawned on me with the force of a tsunami, for it wasn't for those gifts then maybe I wouldn't be in this situation, my family wouldn't have doubted me, and just maybe my trust in my own self wouldn't have staggered back so much. I was not like a modern girl that much I knew, I came from a conserved mindset. My thoughts that stated that making romantic relations broke trust of the already happy relations. That a relation that wasn't official and binding wasn't worth the risk of relations built by destiny. People always said that they didn't get to choose our parents, our siblings, our relatives and only the love, the man that they chose for themselves was something that they could choose for themselves. I didn't believe it.

I came from a world where I believed in soulmates, in relations carved out and strengthened by destiny. I believed in the bonds for which one lifetime wasn't enough. I believed in a destiny that bonded me to some one for eternity if minimum for atleast 7 lifetimes. I came from a world were secret affairs were seen as crimes and I wasn't ready to stain my respect for something that couldn't be as pure as the love I had known to be, the love papa had for maa. That was my definition of love. Together by hearts and bound by fate.

How could I be accused of cheating my fate? of robbing myself of the love that was a picture I had painted since my childhood?

My tears weren't of shame, of hurt but of the agony that my lips couldn't say outloud. I wiped them determined. Maa, Papa your respect, your reputation..., your Siya won't let it get tainted. I will succeed or I'll die trying but my I won't let my Maa Papa suffer because of me.

_______________________________________________

Yuvraaj who saw Siya run out of the house frowned. His hands clenching in fists as he saw tears filling her eyes that she wiped away. His car following the girl he had taken a liking to more than he had ever done before. His heart ached as he saw her sobbing her eyes out on a bench, What happened Siya?

His mind ran like crazy, his arms aching to scoop her in his arms, comfort her, take away all the problems that dared hurt her. Burn the world down to ashes if only it would ease her of the pain that she was feeling. Yuvraaj had known what feeling enraged meant, he felt it countless of times but for the first time he felt himself burning in his rage for not being brave enough to reach out to Siya. He could have given away the world only to bring back the smile that she had. So when Siya stood up wiping her tears and making her way to market Yuvraaj didn't think twice before following her. He could never understand the working of women, one minute crying the other they were calm.

All that he wanted though was for his Siya to be happy. His eyes intensely following her form as she roamed the bookstore with woeful eyes that seemed to bleeding pain. How much he wished he could take it away.

This time though Siya showed no interest in any of the books present feeling every book present. Seeing her so sad and upset, Yuvraaj frowned. Dhiraj who was following on every step asked meekly, "What should I buy today, Hukum?"

Yuvraaj seemed to be deep in thoughts for a while before his face stoned as he commanded, "Buy everything she touched, every single of those books in that section. Along with them a bouquet of white roses as well." Dhiraj looked at him baffled, his eyes looked at his hokum as he spoke up, "B-but Hukum...white roses symbolise apologies?"

Yuvraaj looked down as he nodded deep in thoughts, And I must apologise to make her cry.

"She is crying because of me." Yuvraaj spoke those words fisting his hands, almost as if wishing to break his own hand. Dhiraj looked at him shocked, how could hukum say so? Siya Ma'am doesn't even know him well enough, how could she be upset at hukum?

____________________________________

I sat by the benches, waiting. Waiting for something to happen, for any clue to help myself, to solve the mystery of those gifts.

Suddenly a lady came to me giggling a little and I looked at her confused. She handed me a bouquet of White Roses and I stared at her surprised, she chuckled, "Ghani footri se tu."

For a moment I was stunned into silence before realisation hit me like a truck. Anger churned in me as my eyes fell on the flowers. I noticed a note tucked neatly between the flowers. I harshly pulled it out, looking at it and in an instant anger filled me reading it.

"Gussa aapko humpe aaya hai, Siya, apni aakhon ko kyu dukh de rahi hain aap?"

_________________________
This chapter's for pearls whom I told right away and then went to classes and thought I already posted 🙂

Bro I had been SO busy the WHOLE week istg, like today I had such a long class, I JUST came back lmfao. Anyways not gonna complaint, here you go.

Oye hoye, targets be hitting so HARD, lol okie,
Next target: 20 votes 15 comments.

Btw check out my friend's _purplesky12 book, you guys will enjoy it ALOT! She really knows how to write a good book, and I love it!

This one HEREEE

Description:

Yepp, love,Aesthetephilist!

Yepp, love,
Aesthetephilist!