12

Whilst Yuvraaj was happy with his little feats regarding Siya, his mother was happy creating relations with her Bestfriend Karuna Mandal

Karuna Mandal, the daughter of Ruhanika Mandal sitting with her bestfriend chuckled drinking her tea as she spoke up, "Even your Son isn't less than my Ruhanika, Parvati."

Parvati puffed up in pride at the mention of her son as she said, "Ofcourse he isn't Karuna, just look at him," she chuckled shaking her head, "Recently he won the biggest Indian entrepreneur's award but still manages to stay as dedicated towards his works."

Karuna laughed, "Tell me about it, Parvati!" She whole heartedly agreed, "Look at this daughter of mine. Went away for a deal abroad for one week, and when she returns I see her in a suit six in the morning ready to go to work. I had to drag her up by her ear, for her to stay at home."

Ruhanika blushed, feeling embarrassed as she spoke up, "Maa...," Karuna raised an eyebrow, "did I say anything wrong? You and Yuvraaj are both so neck deep in work you forget that you have homes and a thing called bedroom used for resting."

Karuna shook her head, "If I didn't know better, I would call you both match made in heaven." She sighed bitterly Shaking her head. Her expression lamenting, as her daughter went pallid.

Parvati froze hearing her friend's words, her eyes narrowing as she asked hesitant, "What do you mean Karuna?"

Karuna spoke smiling bitterly, "Oh,it's nothing. Just...how good Ruhanika and Yuvraaj would look together but...," She shook her head disappointed, "It's futile, let's leave it."

Her eyes went towards her daughter who was fighting back her tears, blinking hard. She knew of her daughter's admiration towards the eldest son of the Chauhan's. Even Ruhanika knew it was futile, despite six years of following Yuvraaj around, getting a cold shoulder.

Yuvraaj had made it clear the first time he noticed her admiration towards him, "Ruhanika, you all are but daughter of my mother's friend. Please don't think of any negative notions regarding me, as feelings don't attract me, I won't be the one to keep you the way you would like."

Ruhanika had wanted to scream, it's not happiness that I want, but you!

But her tounge had tied her down as she had frozen on spot, when he broke her hearts to innumerable pieces so calmly. As calmly as one would discuss weather, as calmly as one could break a woman into pieces.

Parvati instantly shook her head looking at her bestfriend confused, "I don't get it, why Karuna?" She hesitated before a small smile made way on her lips, "I would love to have Ruhanika as my daughter in law." She meant it sincerely, as she stared at Ruhanika with a small smile. Her heart breaking as she stared at her blinking and trying to control her tears.

Ruhanika shook her head, "No...,Ma'am Y-yuvraaj won't lis--"

Parvati shook her head chuckling seeing the girl's concern for her son's happiness, the more she looked the more she felt satisfied. "Yuvraaj loves his mother alot, if I say so he would happily marry you."

Hearing her words, Ruhanika felt hope bloom in her heart, will Yuvraaj really listen to her blindly?

Yuvraaj was thick headed but without a doubt loved his mother more than life itself. He never said no to Parvati, and every body in Rajasthan knew of it. Once when Parvati slipped and fell due to slippery floor in the afternoon, Yuvraaj had flew into rage firing every single staff present right on the moment.

On another instance when Parvati's health had deteriorated due to Covid and the medicines weren't available he ordered medicines paying millions in a blink.

Yuvraaj had loved his mother to the point that everytime Parvati asked, Yuvraaj was the only one to drive her car. It was known to whole of Rajasthan that Yuvraaj Singh Chauhan loved his mother without any thought of the world.

Parvati chuckled with pride, "Now start calling me Maa, not Ma'am Ruhi beta! Get your wedding lehenga ready, My son will come get you on his wedding mare."

Ruhanika blushed at her words, as she stared at Parvati who had decided herself without even consulting her husband or son.

At the same time Avyaan walked in laughing on phone but seeing his maa with some guests he quickly cut the call, hiding his phone. He walked towards his Maa touching her feet, as he spoke up. "Maa, I am back home."

Parvati glared at her, lightly scolding him, "Where were you all day Janaab?" Avyaan scratched his neck as he smiled sheepishly, "Went to meet Aditya and the rest of the boys Maa."

Parvati rolled her eyes, "All day on either that P.S or out with friends even when comes home from vacation. Kabhi Maa ke saath bhi baith jaaya kar. I don't bite." Avyaan nodded chuckling, "Ji Maa Sa."

Saying so he turned to walk back into his room to play on his play station. "Arey kaha chala?"

Avyaan winced turning around, his mother looked at him with narrowed eyes, "Just now gets scolded and still goes ahead to play with that Play station?"

She commanded, "Come sit with me!" Hearing her words a small laugh left Ruhanika and his eyes quickly snapped towards her widening. She was there?

He finally noticed the girl whom he hadn't seen in his haste of getting away from his mother. His eyes zeroing on her smile, as she laughed. His heart beat speeding up as he saw her, which he tried to play cool. Calm down Avyaan, she doesn't love you yet...

He bashingly walked back, flipping his hair as he tried to appear as cool as possible. He looked at her nodding teasingly, "Kyu, Ruhi panda, couldn't stay away from me?"

Hearing her words Karuna laughed as Parvati slapped his arms making him yelp. He whined, "Kya hua maa? Ab kya apni sakhi saheli se aap hume Chand shabd bhi nahi kehene dengi Hume?" He faked hurt, rubbing his arm causing Ruhanika to laugh louder at which his head snapped towards her. He winked catching her laugh, a grin of his own spreading across on his face.

Parvati chuckled, "Avyaan, stop teasing her now! She is going to be your bhabhi!"

Some hearts, were probably never meant for love again.
____________________

Hint for next chapter as promised:
✨Do guys like bridal pick ups? ✨

Hint for next chapter as promised:✨Do guys like bridal pick ups? ✨

Comment down what you guys think will in next chapter.

Goal:
15 votes + 5 comments. Come on I am not asking alot😭

Also for SPOILERS, and NO i don't mean hints but full on spoilers, follow me on insta? Yepp, you can follow me on Wattpad too, no forcing tho. I know it's too much effort to click on the index, then click on the author's name and THEN clicking follow..., Totally upto you lmfaoo.

Insta id: Aesthetephilist

Bye,
Love,
Aesthetephilist.