10

All his anger suddenly melting as he saw her face, as if a bucket of cold water extinguishing the fire

All his anger suddenly melting as he saw her face, as if a bucket of cold water extinguishing the fire. Her eyes looked around in surprise as he took her in, the girl who was the reason he hadn't slept all week. The reason why he started taking early leaves just to watch her roam the markets with her mother or bhabhi.

Dhiraj cleared his throat loudly, speaking up slyly. "Ms. Sharma is here to dilevery lunch for Mr. Pankaj Sharma and his sons." Yuvraaj's eyes shifted towards her family who stared at her ashen, as well as all the employees looking at him in fear. Suddenly realisation dawned on him, she walked in when he was angry. They expected him to eat her up.

Siya on the other hand stared at Yuvraaj in surprise, and her face flushed as she realised that Dhiraj had directly brought her to the meeting room. Her eyes looking down she suddenly narrowed them, before her eyes looking up towards Yuvraaj in an accusing way. She heard some noises of shouting from outside, was this man torturing my family?

Yuvraaj on the other hand found it hard to breath when she narrowed her eyes suddenly glaring at him. Pankaj who was in the room almost ready to faint seeing his daughter digging a grave for herself. Seems it's her favourite hobby.

Siya on the other hand had already started getting angry at him for scolding her hardworking family,
Badtameez, baigairat, bad dimag, bewakuf, bichhoo!

May his wife never give him food!

May she kick him where the sun doesn't shine!

How dare he scold my dad, may he eat burnt food!

Siya turned away snootily when he looked at her, as she walked to her father smiling. "Dad, your and bhai's food. I'll get going now, bye." She decided to take a quick leave.

Suddenly Yuvraaj's frown returned and seeing his displeased expression returning Dhiraj almost had a heart attack, he quickly spoke up. "What a lovely family!"

Pankaj along with his kids turned towards Dhiraj and he smiled awkwardly as he spoke up, "You have lovely kids Mr. Sharma."

Hearing his words stared at him surprised as he nodded awkwardly, speechless. What has gotten into him?

Old man I am trying to save everyone here, don't you understand?!

He continued, "See, your daughter has come so far away to give you food just so you could have some hot lunch! So lucky, else we people have to just eat cold food or have take outs!"

Hearing his words Siya blushed feeling embarrassed, as her father also smiled modding, Caressing her head. "I am lucky indeed."

"Ms. Sharma has come such a long way, did you have lunch?" Dhiraj internally prayed she didn't.

Siya shook her head, smiling awkwardly, "I'll have when I get back home." Arey meri Pani Puri Mera wait karrahi hai, mujhe jaane do...

Hearing her words Yuvraaj frowned looking at the time, it was 2 'o' clock, did she plan on getting sick? When will she eat?

Dhiraj on the other hand looked shocked, "What? You came all the way here hungry?! What about your lunch?"

Siya shook her head at his concern, politely speaking up, "I'll have my food when I reach home sir. It is absolutely fine, really." Dhiraj firmly shook his head, smiling lightly as everyone else in the office stared at the ongoing drama flabbergasted, what in the world was going on in this meeting room?

"Just sit with your family and have your meal here. When will you reach and when will you eat then? You will end up sick at this point." Hearing his words both the brothers stared at him suspiciously, isko kya itna lag raha hai, behen toh hamari hai?

On the other hand Panna couldn't find a way to refute, so he just stared silently at the boss. Rana sa could only stop this circus that God knows why the usually always stable Dhiraj was playing at.

Yuvraaj on the other hand was worried staring at Siya as he directly commanded, "Sit and eat." Everybody hearing his words quickly bowed, "Ji Rana sa."

"The lunch will be taken to the meeting room today."

Everybody paled hearing his words, including Dhiraj. Yuvraaj's eyes slid towards him as he raised an eyebrow, You fuck up and then dare to bring Siya to protect yourselves?

Dhiraj miserably turned to get his food, defeated. Truly cruel king.

When everybody settled in the meeting room with their lunches, Yuvraaj took the head seat. Infront of him, not a single box or plate of food but only a cup of black coffee.

He isn't eating, Siya noted. Her father sighing as he got a plate from the pantry, filling it up for her. What ridiculous situation was this? Totally unprofessional!

This seemed like a bad dream, and an even worse impossible situation to everyone present in the room. Rana Sa Yuvraaj, who always used to get irritated at any simple thing allowed a whole human not an employee to have lunch in their meeting room? Not only was this not practical but also not something that ever happened before. For Yuvraaj Sa to allow this, what had gotten into him?

Not only did he lend them some time to have lunch when there was not a chance in hell that he would have on a normal day, but also not punishing them, they felt as if they had transported to a whole another world.

Pankaj hesitantly spoke up, "Rana Sa, would you like some of the Biryani?" Yuvraaj who was about to deny, heard Nishant suddenly speaking up looking at his sister with interest, "You made it? This tastes like your cooking." Siya nodded smiling at her brother, "Decided to help mumma."

Yuvraaj nodded, as Pankaj came up serving him as a plate was settled for Yuvraaj as well. What in the family dinner?!

Yuvraaj on the other hand felt satisfied as something cooked by Siya was served to him. Seeing him tasting something from his co workers, others also rushed to please him.

"Rana Sa, try this Kher Sangri, my wife cooks the best!"

"Rana Sa, my wife made some gulaab Jamun please have some!"

"Rana Sa, try this aloo gobhi as well!"

Rana Sa: "..."

Yuvraaj coldly stared at them making the uncomfortable, as they offered their own Tiffins.

He only wanted the meal cooked by Siya, why were they offering their's?
___________________________

A double update cuz last update was way too small? Did you guys feel it?

Also, do you guys like long chapters or quick chapters?

What are your thoughts on Siya, and Yuvraaj?

Next goal: 10 votes. Since Sojujuju024 was going to make multiple accounts for voting. Lol, I love people like her. Not gonna set bars high, dw.
Love ya!🩷

Aesthetephilist.