24.

Goal: 40 votes and 10 comments ________________________Little Anaira smiled, laughing as she took baby stumbling steps that looked over adorable

________________________
Little Anaira smiled, laughing as she took baby stumbling steps that looked over adorable. "Bua~" she called out to Siya cutely, looking up with a toothy smile.

The one and a half year old kid, catching the attention of the girl who was deep lost in her thoughts. Just a few hours after she woke up, Nishant had came up giving his daughter in his sister's hands. He had made a lame excuse of being too busy to take care of her, how he wanted to spend sometime with his wife, etc.

How could Siya not understand it was just a temporary distraction for her so that she would feel better? She smiled weakly picking up Anaira as she cooed, "Aww, Aaru what happened?"

Anaira giggled, hugging her as she kissed her cheeks. She smiled cheekily saying the only word she had learnt aside from family member's name. "Haathi." She jumped up and down on Siya's laps, making Siya chuckle.

She played the cartoon elephant song that Anaira loved making her jump on her lap, and wiggle and giggle.

Since she had given her yes to her mother, her brothers, and father had made numerous trips to her room, making sure she knew she didn't need to marry any king. They could find better jobs.

But Siya seemed determined. Her Maa had asked her of it, begged her to marry him. What kind of daughter would she be, if she couldn't let her parents raise their high with respect in society.

Her name was already tainted, how could she clear herself of it? If she was married to somebody of such a high status, people wouldn't dare raise their finger on her family, even if she died out of miseries later.

Joining names with the rajputana royal family was no joke, and it carried the weight that of the royal family itself. Being a part of such a family would only be beneficial for her family. How could she let her father cut off ties with the family he worshipped like a god?

At an age where parents were supposed to only recieve happiness, comfort and respect how could she let her Maa Papa suffer?

When Siya was a little kid her mother would sacrifice her happiness for her and her brothers. Those clothes shopping sprees for her frocks and her Brothers cool clothes, those icecreams they loved, weren't they the money she would save up to make jewelleries for herself?

Now that She had reached a stage where it was her turn, how could she turn her back on them? It was her turn to sacrifice her happiness. Her turn to make them happy. She would do it a thousand times.

"Buaaaaa!" Anaira screamed, as she jumped making Siya snap out of her reverie looking at the troublesome little girl. Looking up Anaira innocently pouted, saying, "Kha-kha."

Siya's eyes narrowed seeing the cute dimpled smile of the kid, as she spoke cutely asking for snacks. For someone that only one and a half year, Anaira had developed a fair amount of teeth. She would usually just eat apple bites but her favorites were chips. Siya's chips.

She referred to anything edible as kha kha. So now, when she looked at Siya, it clearly was a plea for her dear snacks. Siya muttered, "Sly kid."

She stood up, walking to her cupboard taking out the chips packet that she teared open making Anaira cry out in joy. She laughed cheerfully, clapping her hands. Opening her mouth, she stared at her bua, delighted, "Bua, aaa!"

Siya made her eat the chips, giving small bites that the little kid greedily ate. Her mind still wandering to all the chaos around her. Nishant had been very upset with their mother, he ceased talking to her or his wife. Nishant hadn't been there when Indar and their wives had cornered Siya. Only later when they guiltily explained it, did he realise their hurtful behaviour.

Even when Siya stared at him that night, he only asked her to silently leave Pankaj alone so that he could control the situation. Never for once he doubted his sister.

Despite how things went, he knew his sister better than anybody else. She valued her relations way too much, what hurt him was the fact that his family never understood her.

The girl who had fainted during exams, worried for their reputation till her health go so sick she couldn't leave her bed, for them to doubt her? Her for staining their reputation?

Shameless scoundrels!

How even Indar had been stupid enough to think Siya, the golden kid of their family would hide an affair. They truly didn't deserve his angel sister at all. Shameless!

When there were chaos all around the Sharma's home, An expensive pulled up infront of it. The women in the colony all poking their heads out of the window and the roaring engine of a car that was far too luxurious for anybody here to afford.

One woman, standing in her balcony, whispered to her neighbour whose window was just beside hers, "Yeh dekho, Sharma ji ke toh jaise jackpot lag pade hai, inke Ghar pe toh V.I.Ps ki line lagi hai."

Her neighbour scoffed, looking at their flat with distasteful eyes, sneering, "Their daughter is a whore, V.I.Ps ki toh line lagni hi hai. Sabki turn aayegi."

Both the women laughed cruelly, their words sharp and disgusting towards a girl who wasn't even at fault. The first one joked, "arey didi, Jawani. Na jaane kitno ke saath ghumti hai!"

Jobless women.

Wasn't this why she was ready for marrying Yuvraaj?

When the car's door opened, Parvati stepped out with an aloof face making all of them shocked with their eyes widening. What was the queen of Rajasthan doing here?

Parvati moved with determined steps, as she reached the gates of their home when the chauffeur went ahead and rang the bell. Parvati came up standing beside him, her back straight. Hair in a neat bun on her hand and a saree worn to showcase the standard she looked every bit of the queen she was.

When Aradhya Sharma opened the door, Her eyes widened. What was Parvati doing here?
__________________________

About letting you guys wait so much, Your author is a jerk who loses track of time and can't get herself to post no matter how much hard she tries. Truly a shameless person istg, but now I will.  Even tho I got a train to catch T-T

I am so sorry for going a day later than said. But here's the said post!

Off i go reading comments now, before I check other updates that I missed!

Love,
Aesthetephilist