11.

When the meal almost came to an end, Yuvraaj looked towards Indar

When the meal almost came to an end, Yuvraaj looked towards Indar. "Indar is the presentation all set to go?" He asked referring to the abroad project that he had handed to him the other day.

Indar nodded, "Yes sir, set and ready to go. Just to present it to you, and if you find any alternations they will be done accordingly." Yuvraaj mulled on the words, nodding.

"Dhiraj?"

"Yes, Rana Sa?"

"Check my schedule please, make up some time for the presentation." Yuvraaj spoke nonchalantly, despite Indar being Siya's brother, he couldn't cut him any slack when it came to work. This was business and was supposed to run so.

Dhiraj on the other hand, was one plotting assistant. "Sir, not a single slot is open till Thursday." Thursday was the day when Indar was supposed to present infront of the dealers, any alternations simply weren't possible.

Yuvraaj's eyes narrowed as he stared at Dhiraj who spoke up, "Though, if Rana Sa wouldn't mind..., The dinner slot is empty."

Suddenly Yuvraaj's eyes narrowed even more, as he stared at Dhiraj, "I would very much mind." Dhiraj wanted to bang his head against the wall as he spoke up, "But Rana Sa..., during a family dinner is the only time you both can be together." He emphasized certain words that made everyone stare at him flabbergasted. Why did he make it sound as if Rana Sa and Indar had something going on?

Indar's ears turned red at the words that seemed like some secret rendezvous in public.

"I-i'll mail it to you Rana Sa!" He squeaked. Better than to raise rumours that I am gay.

Before Yuvraaj could even mull over the words, Indar had already given him his own solution, whilst Siya tried to control her giggles imagining the image Dhiraj painted. A vivid imagination sure created some trouble in her head.

After Indar's words, if Yuvraaj forced him, it would also seem suspicious but not being able to have dinner with her as well made him feel upset as well. He glared at Indar as if he had suffered some great loss because of him, making Indar speechless.

How could Rana Sa be angry if I merely just tried to help him?

Yuvraaj clenched his jaw, "I want a hardcopy then, Mr. Indar Sharma." Indar flinched at his harshness, perplexed at the sudden anger, whilst Siya's impression of Yuvraaj deepened.

Khadoos, kadku, akkdoo! Dekho kaise mere Bhai ko daant Raha hai!

When Siya got up after lunch to leave, Yuvraaj glanced at her. Everybody cleaned the table discussing more of the meeting and how to cover the losses Tushar Raichand had dug.

Yuvraaj quietly spoke, "Take a driver along, Ms. Siya, getting public transports at this time will be difficult." Siya stared at him shocked. First of all the words he said were too straight forward, and then if the formal way of addressing was removed his words were far too much caring for a girl he barely met?

The employees stared at Siya in suspicions, specially Tushar who stared at her in a dirty way, what was it that both the boss and the assistant were pining for her attention?

"Mr. Sharma has been an old and dedicated employee at the company, at this tender age if he is still working for my company, he shouldn't have to worry about how his daughter would reach home." Yuvraaj finished his words calmly. The words that showcased the king in him, looking out for his people.

Pankaj stared at Yuvraaj speechless at his words touched. True to Yuvraaj's words, Pankaj had worked in the company for at the very least 3 decades, when Yuvraaj joined the company, Pankaj had already been the senior manager but he never thought Yuvraaj would notice him. The fact that he did, Pankaj felt utterly heart touched. Even Siya, who had seen her father neglect her for his work all her childhood, seeing the respect in Yuvraaj's eyes felt it all worth the value his father was paid.

In a single sentence yuvraaj Singh Chauhan, earned the respect of the whole Sharma family, who stared at him. Siya's expression turning slightly more respectful towards the man, and she looked at her dad.

Pankaj was a middle class man, with minimal needs and expectations, he was easily moved with a few words. His children who took after him were just as humble and down to earth, knowing the difference in the status between Yuvraaj and themselves. A rajwadi King to personally look out for their family, it was almost equivalent to having the president of the country bowing to them.

Not only Pankaj, but also every other person present in the room had been stunned into silence by his words, and Pankaj shook his head finally finding the words, "Rana Sa hands over too much credit to a mere employee, it's nothing of importance."

He smile sincerely, "To serve the royal family, how could I miss the opportunity. It is I who was honoured and selfish enough to not leave the company, for you to show such kindness...," He shook his head, "I am sure Siya will manag-"

"I insist, sir."

And the conversation dropped, as he nodded. A king's words were never to be scorned upon nor denied. Hearing her father nod, Siya smiled as well nodding herself. "Thanking Rana Sa's courtesy."

Suddenly Yuvraaj found it hard to breath, as he saw the Siya smiling at him, through her long lashes. Her eyes looking down, in respect when their eyes met. He noticed every little detail, as if everything else disappeared. The Jhumki that she wore, which was gifted by him, the little hint of Kajal on the edges of her rims, the small slight dimple against her cheeks. The little blush that he found all too natural against her skin. The way she had let her dupatta rest against her left shoulder rather than wearing it like she regular did, How her curls bounced against her face.

Even when staring at her in admiration, his gaze couldn't be called displeasing or hiding dirty intentions. His eyes never strayed afar from her face, never made her shuffle in her place uncomfortably. It didn't go below the level of her chin, and except admiration not a single thought that could be called impure or dishonouring entered his mind. How could he dishonour a goddess with impure thoughts?

He thought bitterly, snapping out of his reverie that last only a few mere seconds. He nodded at her, indifferently. A way not parallel to his thoughts, but still intersecting his care with his actions.

When she walked out with Dhiraj, Yuvraaj could have bartered his soul to be in Dhiraj's Shoes.

Atleast she smiled at him.
______________________________

We reached 15 votes last Time, So that's the goal for today lol. Don't y'all like double updates?

Also, would you guys want me to leave little hints and spoilers in the book?  I find it a little fun haha.Hope you enjoyed.

With love,
Aesthetephilist.