5.

Siya

Siya

Siya smiled as her brother cleared her entry in the palace, taking care of her protectively not letting her speak a word during the protocols. Nishant's face was serious, as he got his sister inside the palace. As soon as they reached inside the palace, Siya felt enchanted.

The high ceilings of the palace, were drawn with inscriptions and carvings. The faint humming of classical music in the background, the creame walls and pillars, with portraits lining the walls. When Siya's eyes found the chandelier her eyes widened seeing it. A huge chandelier hung from the dome shaped ceiling of the palace, with thousands of little crystals that shimmered. Huge grey curtains hung by the large windows with french doors.

Siya felt her mouth stare agape at all the splendor of the royal family. She could only imagine the amount of hardwork it required to maintain it. Suddenly a spark of excitement took over her, all of it, it was hers to decorate as she wished for.

For one evening, she had the right over all of these beautiful walls, pillars and the huge party hall. Such an amazing piece of architecture, it was worthy of the best. It almost made her heart clench at the thought of not doing justice to this beauty.

Siya smiled, this will definitely be amazing.

When she turned around she saw her brother commanding the staff. "Ms. Siya should face no problems, Mr. Dhiraj." The said man nodded almost desperately before rushing towards Siya with files in his hands. Siya's eyes widened, going through so many files would take hours itself.

Mr. Dhiraj spoke up, "Ms. Sharma, these are the files regarding the event, and the list of the guests."

When Siya scanned through the first few files, all of them being an endless list of guests she was surprised. Has half the world population decided to attend the Chauhan's festival?

Still Siya smiled at Dhiraj, "Mr. Dhiraj, if you wouldn't mind could you do me a favor?" The poor Assistant that had been in a desperate hurry to finish his work so that his boss wouldn't get a chance to finish him, stopped. "Yes, Ms. Sharma?"

Siya handed him the files, "Please could you give me a detailed file, marking the guests in groups such as: Relatives, Friends, Acquaintances, Business partners and Paparazzi?" Mr. Dhiraj looked at her and nodded, taking the file of the guests with himself.

Despite the huge number or guests, Siya was sure that the hall was still way too spacious. Soon she started arranging everything, when her eyes fell on the curtains she frowned. "Hari, what is this?" She complained to one of the servant reading the name tag on his chest. He looked at her confused, "What, Ma'am?"

She pursed her lips, shaking her head in disapproval. "Grey is a modernised colour, using of those tones cools down the palace wall's splendor." She concluded, "They don't compliment the architecture on the walls neither leave a strong impression, please change it to if possible royal blue."