20.

A loud vase crashed down on the floor, as a raged scream flew out of Parvati Rajveer Singh Chauhan, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN?"

Yuvraaj stared down, his face devoid of any emotions as both his younger brothers stared from afar with a shocked face. His father speechlessly stared at him. "Maa Sa..., pasand karta hoon Mai usse."

Parvati was a spoilt woman who had never heard a no, her life was a pampered one. Neither her husband nor her children ever gave her a no, now all of a sudden a promise that she did, it will be broken for what? A girl? Unacceptable!

"I want to marry her, Maa. I caused her so much...,pain, hurt and almost harmed her family as well." He spoke softly, holding his Maa Sa's hand. His voice soft, as he looked at her like the child he was years ago. Parvati's eyes tearing up as she shook her head, her face hardening. She pulled her hand away, she yelled, "You harmed money will suffice them! Tujhe usse shaadi karne ki koi zarurat nahi!"

She nonchalantly looked away, as if done with the discussion as she looked at him sternly saying. "Teri shaadi Maine taiy kardi hai." She handed him Ruhanika's photos, which made his face hardened. He spoke with gritted teeth, "You never asked for my permission, Maa Sa." Hearing his words, Parvati's eyes widened.

Everybody was shocked but no body dared to stop. It was Parvati in the wrong, fixing a marriage was no joke, Yuvraaj had the right for it was his life but for Parvati to fix a marriage? That too without any consent or consideration of her son or her husband? Was it a game?

Parvati glared at him, yelling. "Teri Marzi bhi ab puchni padegi mujhe? Tune kabhi mana Kiya hai apni maa sa ko?" Her words were arrogant, as she spoke them. "Nahi zaruri samjha, kyuki tu hamesha meri hi sunta hai."

"Toh aap zarur samjhengi agar Maine ek baar aapko mana kardiya toh Maa Sa."

Yuvraaj's jaw clenched. Hearing his words, Parvati paled staring up at her son. He looked up, his eyes holding helpless anger as he stared ahead, "Maa Sa hain aap meri, Zindagi ke saare faisle Lene Diya aapko. Haq tha ya nahi, Maine aapko Diya. Is ek baar, Mai apne Marzi se kuch karunga, aasha hai aapko samajh aayega ki pyaar karta hoon Mai Siya se."

His words were as if a lightening had struck Parvati. She stared at Yuvraaj with a betrayed expression, speechless. Yuvraaj felt a pang in his heart seeing his pain stricken mother, but he was adamant. He looked at her, speaking softly, "Maa, uske saath Jo hua woh mera kaaran hua. Bohot sidhi, izzatdar aur acchi hai woh. Aapka beta kabhi galat bahu nahi chune ga aapke liye."

Parvati on the other hand just stared at him, as she asked in a stuttering voice. "M-me or her?" Yuvraaj froze. His eyes looking at his mother, who seemed crazed as she suddenly yelled, "ME OR HER?!"

Crying she stared at her son, he was her son, no siya could take him from her.

Yuvraaj felt as if his heart had been ripped out from her chest. He stared at his mother with a pained expression, not saying a word as she yelled and threw things here and there.