6.

In the chilling cold of night, I walked towards the exit of the Palace whilst talking to Bhai, "Yes, Bhai your friend is here, now come pick me up

In the chilling cold of night, I walked towards the exit of the Palace whilst talking to Bhai, "Yes, Bhai your friend is here, now come pick me up. I am hungry!" I whined.

Bhai chuckled from the other line of the phone, "Just wait by the gate, I'll be there soon, Chhoti." I disconnected the call, taking in my surroundings as suddenly my feet halted.

Where. In. Jodhpur. Was I?!

I looked around, seeing nothing, there wasn't any lighting in this area. Only a hallway leading to a dark garden ahead, my eyes widened in panic. Did I get lost, walking? I looked behind to see 3 different hallways, and I tried to remember where I came from. I murmured, "Maybe it was from this way?"

I moved ahead.

My anklets jingling, as I walked in the silent hallway trying to reach the faint sound of music when my leg Suddenly slipped, making me lurch forward.

A gasp left my lips, my eyes suddenly closing on its own accord as I mentally accepted the oncoming smack, when suddenly It felt as if the world halted.

My breath leaving my lungs as arms wrapped around my waist, firm and strong. All of a sudden, feeling warmth against my skin making me open my eyes. And when I did open my eyes, oh god.

My eyes widened, my heartbeat all of a sudden rising as I stared at the unknown man. An unknown warmth filling me up, as I gazed into his dark eyes. His breath fanned my face, his eyes almost hypnotic.

Dark hair, slicked back in a way that seemed way too proper on a face perfect enough to wage wars, it was as if I had forgotten to breath. The said man was handsome, utterly, perfectly and annoyingly handsome.

The change in song in the background made me snap out of whatever trance I was, I pushed him away, balancing myself.

I quickly looked away, a blush covering my cheeks wanting to drown myself in my embarassment. You stupid woman, can't you control your eyes?! My conscience screamed at me, if possible making me feel Suddenly even more warmth.

I shot back at it, 'You could have stopped it as well!'

How is it my fault you refused to move?!

'how is it my fault if you forgot to make me aware you dumb bi--'

My thoughts were cut off with a throat clearing and I looked at boy again, forgetting to breath for a second time. His eyes stared at me, "Are you okay?" He quietly asked.

Warmth rushed in my cheeks, I nodded. "I..., yeah, I am fine." I added, "Thanks for...," I motioned towards the floor embarrassed to speak. He shook his head, "It's okay."

I shifted at his intense gaze, I spoke up, "I am Siya. Siya Sharma." He nodded, still staring at me as spoke up, "Yuvraaj."

I smiled at him brightly, "Well, it was really nice meeting you Yuvraaj. I will get going, I guess." Suddenly he frowned, as if disliking my statement as he asked, "What were you doing here?".