Part 11: A State of Shock

Lily's POV:

[10:03]

As I opened my eyes in the morning, I found a blackhead with no face near mine, so I freaked out badly, "AAAHHHHH!". I then jolted back, causing me to fall to the floor. "Ouch!"

"Why the fuck are you yelling?" Diana grumbled in her husky morning voice as she rolled over and glared at me.

I huffed and answered, "Gosh! I thought you were a ghost!..." then sighed in relief...

She sat on the bed, rubbing her eyes, "What the he..." and she paused, trying not to curse anymore...

What I figured out about Diana is that she has a second personality in the mornings, and I'm trying to get used to it... But I'm not yet, so I said, "I'm sorry" in a low scared voice.

"Lily, don't you think you should apologize for another thing, rather than this one?" She asked with a raised eyebrow...

"What?!" I asked in confusion while staring at her...

"Don't tell me you wanna pretend you don't remember!" She said with a smirk on her face.

I said panicking, "NO! I don't really re... Ehhh...". Then a sudden flashback rushed into my mind of what I'd done last night, and I covered my wide-opened mouth with my hands in shock, looking at her, shaking my head in disbelief. I felt my stomach twist into knots and my face burn hot with embarrassment.

"Now, you remember, huh?" she placed both palms on the mattress and leaned toward me, then asked devilishly, "What should I do to you, Lily?"

I sprang up immediately and said, "I really apologize for last night's behavior!!!".

She got off the bed and stood in front of me, "Are you aware that not only should I have taken care of your drunk habits last night, but you literally were about to expose me in front of them?"

I dropped my head and apologized again, then she added teasingly, "Ahhh! You even cursed at me all the way here!"

I wrapped my arms around her waist and said with a loud voice," PLEASE, FORGIVE ME! I'M SO SORRY!"

Diana stayed silent for a moment which sent chills down my spine...

Then she laughed and ruffled my hair. "Teasing you is so much fun... hehe~..."

I backed away and looked at her, puzzled. "So, you're not mad at me?"

"I was actually, but seeing you panicked like a child somehow relieved my anger..." Then she smiled and pinched my cheeks slightly.

I held her hands on my face, closed my eyes, and sighed as I was overwhelmed by my fears. "You really scared me~" I whined as I unconsciously pecked her right palm.

Diana pulled her hands out right away, which made me startled and I opened my eyes, seeing her taken aback expression.

"That was~ Compensate!!!!... Because~ I bothered you a lot!!!!..." I blurted out awkwardly...

"I think you haven't sobered yet. Go and take a shower. I'll make breakfast for us to eat..." Diana responded to my bullshit.

I nodded sheepishly and then noticed that I was wearing her clothes!...

"My clothes!~...." I mumbled.

"Ah! I helped you change." After Diana said that, she turned around to walk out of the room...

I said, "You changed~..."

She paused and said, "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone about your Teddy bear's secret..."