Part 14: This can't be right!

Diana's POV:

"Mph~"...

As I felt someone's lips pressing against mine while lying down on my bed, I opened my eyes in an instant.
I was totally panicked when I saw Lily sitting on top of me, kissing me passionately...

I grabbed her arms and shoved her back, "What are you doing?!"

She stared at me, her eyes filled with desire. "I want you! Let's make love, Diane~" she said and leaned closer to kiss me again. Lily's kiss was intense, passionate, and full of longing. Her lips were soft and warm, and as they moved against mine, I felt a wave of emotion wash over me.

I ran my hands through her shirt, caressing her smooth skin as I was getting more excited. Then I flipped her down and got on top.

"This is so wrong!" I muttered, and Lily looked at me for a few seconds, giving me a warm smile. She then said, "You can do whatever you want with me~"

I kissed her neck, collarbones, and breasts. I felt her body trembling beneath me as I explored her curves.

"What are you doing to her?!" A similar voice to mine tingled my ears. I turned my head towards the sound and saw myself standing next to the bed, observing us with a disappointed expression...

I got chills all over my body and looked back at Lily as I was completely confused, crying under me out of the blue, "YOU HURT ME!"

"No! ... I~... " My heart was beating so fast since I freaked out to death. I couldn't even talk as if someone was choking me hard.

Lily kept repeating, "YOU WANNA HURT ME!!!"

I gathered all my energy to shout...

"NOOOOOO~"

I jumped up from the bed like a cat does when it's scared and fell on the floor. "Ow!"

"What's wrong with you, Dee?!" I heard Faith's voice coming from behind.

I quickly turned around and saw Faith standing in the room with a toothbrush in her mouth and a towel on her shoulder. Then I checked the bed, which was empty...

I asked, confused, "Where's Lily?"

Faith stared at me blankly and said, "How should I know that?"

Damn it...
I dreamed about her again...

I sighed deeply and rubbed my face frustratingly. "Faith, I think I'm going insane!"

"Have you just noticed that? You are already insane, darling~..." she answered mischievously and walked back to the bathroom...

+"F.U... Faith..."

-"Hm~ I love you too!"

~

It's been a month since I started having these weird dreams about Lily mixed with terror. In fact, it has exhausted me so badly, and the more I want them to stop, the more I see!
I don't understand what's wrong with me or why this is happening!

As Faith came out of the bathroom, I got up in frustration and stared at Faith, wondering.

"What's up with you seriously today?" She asked.

Observing Faith's body, I stepped closer to her and cornered her against the wall by resting my hands beside her. I then continued to question myself about the situation.

Faith frowned and said annoyingly, "Don't dare make a move on me!"

"Don't make me laugh, Faith! Just wait a moment and let me check something!" I grumbled.