Part 29: Love in the Air

⚠️light level intimacy
.
.
.
Diana's POV:

[Next Morning, Sun. 11:15 A.M.]

As I opened my eyes, I noticed that Lily was sleeping in my arms.

Unbelievable...
Am I hallucinating because I drank too much alcohol?...

I pinched her cheek to check whether she was real or not.

"Ow..." Lily whimpered while she snapped her eyes open. "What... are you doing?"

She's real...

"You're back?" I wondered, confused.

Lily stared at me for a few seconds, then she responded, "Yeah. Since you asked me to, I... Wait!... You don't remember?"

I blinked a few times, dumbfounded. "Em... I was wasted... I guess..."

A dissatisfied expression appeared on Lily's face as she averted her gaze, remaining silent. I pulled her closer to my chest and tightened my arms around her body. "I'm happy that you're back... I almost lost my mind."

"You're... not mad at me?" Lily asked as she snuggled her face.

I wondered, "Why would I?"

"I wasn't careful, and I... acted rationally... I caus–"

I cut her words off and said, "It wasn't your fault, so stop blaming yourself... Also, it's over now. You don't have to dwell on it."

As Lily remained silent, I held her face in my hands and pulled her up. "Is that why you were avoiding me?"

She stared into my eyes and nodded her head, flustered. "I thought... you..  were going to break up... with me..."

I leaned in and kissed Lily on her lips. "That's not going to happen..." I whispered as I kissed her forehead.

A few tears dropped down after she closed her eyes, letting me have my way with her as she dug her nails into my back skin.
As our lips parted, I let my hands wander along her body, feeling the curves of her figure. I could feel her body trembling under my touch and her breathing quickening.

I pulled her closer, pressing my body against hers and deepening the kiss.
I could feel her heart racing in her chest, and I knew that she wanted more. I ran my hands through her hair and then trailed them down her back.

I could feel her shiver as I kissed her neck, and she moaned shyly. I ran my hands down her sides, feeling her curves and exploring her body. She clung to me, her body trembling with anticipation as I moved my hands lower and lower.

I leaned in and whispered into her ear teasingly, "Can we do it more? I need to recall last night's memories."

"Um." She nodded as her face blushed, her body trembling with desire.

"Good girl."

"Agh..."

~

[13:30 P.M.]

As I was standing above Lily, drying her hair with the hairdryer while she was sitting on the edge of the bed, I asked. "Wanna go on a date today?"

Lily flinched in response and raised her head to look at me. "Really?"

I chuckled. "Why are you surprised? Isn't it natural for a couple to date?"

"I don't know... Maybe it's because we did it only once..." She mumbled, bewildered.

"Hm. That makes sense... We're already acting like a married couple who have been living together for at least ten years... That's what happens when two introverts start dating, you know?..." I responded calmly, which made Lily laugh for some unknown reason.