Part 20: There's no going back!🔞

*Warning: There's intimacy in this chapter*
.
.

Lily's POV:

It's been two weeks since Diana and I started dating. I blocked John's number on my phone in the end since Diana was pissed off about it, and I haven't seen him at work since then...
Daniel, my boss, told me John quit his job due to some personal reasons which I found somehow suspicious ~
I was wondering if the reason behind his resignation was me or not?...

I hope he'll be okay, though~...

~

Anyway, we have more important things to talk about!

Everything seems pretty dreamy and nice the whole time. However, the problem is that she doesn't go further than kisses. And I wonder why?...
Diana keeps kissing me until I lose my mind, and then she stops...

Why?!

Maybe I'm overthinking, or I'm too emotional, but I feel kinda insecure right now...
It might be probably because I couldn't still completely believe that she liked me in the back of my mind...

Nevertheless, I should make this work!...

~

[23:35]

I got out of the bathroom in my robe, thinking about what should I wear to seduce her~ Hehe~

I rummaged into my clothes, but I realized that I literally didn't have any sexy attire!!! Everything was too childish~

I let out a sigh in frustration, "Why do I only have cartoon characters' underwear or flowery clothes?~ I'm pretty sure the problem is my dress code! It'll kill her mood!"

Diana entered the room, looking at me in wonder, "What are you muttering to yourself?"

"Ah!... Nothing... hehe~... Are you done with work?" I replied.

Diana crawled down on the bed, "Yeah~ I feel like dyingggg~"

I was still in front of the closet, not knowing what to do when Diana asked, "I know it's almost summer, but you'll get sick wandering around like that!..."

+"I'm looking for something to wear..."

-"Hm?! If you don't have a clean pair, just wear one of mine..."

As Diana said this, an imaginary lamp turned on above my head. "Euphoria!"

I just remembered that in dramas or movies, lovers would wear their partners' clothes!... A simple shirt or T-shirt is enough to turn them on!~...

Diana is indeed a genius with her simple but not yet that simple suggestion!...

I grabbed one of her oversized white T-shirts and put it on without any underwear, then I got excited and asked her, "How is it?"

Diana was mightly nodding off since her eyes were closed as I turned around, but she opened her eyes instantly as soon as she heard my voice, "Huh?! Em~ It's fine."

I stared at her, annoyed by her reaction. "That's all?!"

She rubbed her face. "Was I supposed to say something else?"

I slumped down on the bed next to her, "Nah~"

"You look irritated, Lily..." Diana pulled me into her arms, "Did something happen?"

I nudged my head into her chest, "It's nothing~"

She kissed the top of my head, "Okay~ Let's sleep~... Good night."

...Eh?!...

+"Okay~ Good night..."

Diana fell asleep right away, while I was still thinking, why didn't even this method work?!...