Part 12: Diana is dating?

Diana's POV:

[5 days before the incident].

[15:30]

My boring university class was finally over, and I could've escaped back to my safe place, home sweet home!

As I walked out of class, my senior, Ethan, called my name, "Diane!"

I turned back, reacting to his voice. "What's up, Ethan?"

I stared at him, observing him a bit as he walked towards me, wearing a light blue shirt with a white t-shirt underneath and jeans.

"Do you still have class?" He asked with a gentle smile on his face.

I raised an eyebrow and replied, " Nah!"

He got pretty excited. "Really?!... Then, shall we have a cup of coffee together?"

I thought to myself, "You're too obvious with these naive questions, Ethan..."

And then I answered, "Sorry, I've got works to do, so~..."

I walked through the hallway, and Ethan followed me and whined, "You have time for a coffee~... Why do you keep rejecting me?~"

"Eh~... Because you have a crush on me, don't you?..." I glanced at him, unfazed and noticed that his whole face turned red...

"I~... do~..."his gaze fixed on me, completely serious but shy at the same time, and we stopped in the middle of the hallway. "Would you give me~... a chance?~..."

"Nope," I rejected instantly...

Then he said in shock, "HUH?! That was Fasttt!... Why?!..."

+"I'm busy as hell, Ethan. I can't cooperate with you as a girlfriend... "

-"I don't care... I'm also busy, but we still can hang out from time to time, right? I don't want to pressure you... I can do as the way you please..."

Honestly, for a brief moment, I was swayed by what he said.

If you carefully considered my situation, you'd understand how tempting that offer would be!

First, my mind is filled with Ashley, and I couldn't have gotten her out of my mind yet, so I need something to distract me...
I can't carry on these feelings forever...

Second, I've been single for such a long time, and I need to relieve my pent-up desires.
It is well known how many times I wanted to jump on that innocent girl.
I can't use Lily that way... She's such a precious soul...

Third, he won't act clingy and do whatever I want?... hmmmm~~~...

"Okay, then," I replied impulsively...

He was dumbfounded by my answer, "What?!... How is that you can switch this quickly?!... Are you mocking me?"

"Don't you want it? We can cance~..." as I was talking, he cut off my words and shaken his head, "I do want it!... Ah~... So, are we dating now?~"

I nodded and said, "Let's call it a get to know each other session. Do people refer to this as a situationship?... Now get me my coffee. I need to rush home..."

He shouted excitedly, "Yesss~ Let's Go!!"

And I smirked...

~

[At the "Moonbucks" coffee shop] [16:06]

As we got our coffee, we found a table next to the window overlooking the street.

Ethan asked before slurping his coffee, "Em~... What's your favourite hobby?"

+"Sleeping"

He choked on his drink and coughed, "ehm~... haha... Your hobby is way casual, unlike you."