Part 25: It's Getting Worse

Lily's POV:

I got back from work and went straight home. I swung the door open and took a look around, but it seemed no one was in the living area or kitchen. I heard a moan as I walked towards the bedroom, which had its door closed.

"Agh... Right there..."

My whole body froze in response. What's going on?...

I felt that my hand ran cold as I held the doorknob, and my heart was beating rapidly. I finally gathered the courage to open it as I heard another moan coming from the bedroom.

I opened the door, panicking. Then I saw Ashley lying down on her stomach as Diana was sitting next to her and massaging her back on the bed.

Diana then turned her attention to me. "You back?"

It took me a few seconds to respond since I was dumbfounded by what I had just imagined about them. "Yeah..."

Ashley took a glance at me and said, "Make something for us to eat, Lily. I'm starving as hell..."

I gritted my teeth and put my backpack on the floor without answering her. I just got back home tired, and she wants me to cook?!...

Diana told Ashley, "We will order something to eat... Lily must be tired."

Ashley groaned, "That's a waste of money to do every day."

"Then you can cook, Ash... I'm tired." I scoffed.

Ashley let out a sigh. "I'm on my period and too depressed to even lift a finger!"

Diana got out of bed and said, frustrated, "I said I would buy it! There's no need to argue on this!"

I reached the bathroom after I rolled my eyes, locked the door behind me, and started running the shower.
As I waited for the water to heat up, I let out a deep sigh. I felt so exhausted, mentally and physically.
Finally, I stepped into the hot shower and began to relax my body.
As the warm water ran down my body, I felt my tension slowly start to dissipate.

When will she leave?... She's on my nerves... Plus, Diana being cautious of her is bothering me...

I walked out of the bathroom after I wrapped a towel around my body, and my wet curly hair spread across my shoulders. Diana was alone in the room, talking on her phone to someone.

As I stepped towards the closet to grab some clothes to wear, Diana leaned her arm against the closet door, standing behind me.

I turned around and stared at her in confusion until she hung up the phone. Then I asked, "What's wrong?"

Diana stared at me for a few seconds with an unexplainable expression on her face.
She then lowered her head. leaning her face closer to mine, she kissed me on my lips.
Diana kissed me gently, her lips soft and warm against mine. She moved slowly, taking her time as if savouring the moment. Her hand came up to play with my wet hair, and the kiss deepened, our tongues lightly brushing against each other before she pulled away.

I asked, flustered, "What's this all of a sudden? I thought you wanted us to be careful around Ash."

Diana smirked as her eyes desired more. "I couldn't resist since you look seductive. Also, Ash is busy watching her favourite drama, so she won't notice us."

"But we need to be car— Ah..." I gasped for air as Diana slipped her hand under my towel, her warm skin sending shivers down my spine.
She lightly caressed my body with her fingers, and her touch was soft and gentle.
I let out a soft moan as she continued her exploration, and then her hand slowly moved around, caressing the sensitive parts of my body.