Happy birthday

Izuku's pov :

I woke up to my alarm, and I was so excited why because it was my birthday today. I got ready, brushed my hair, and my teeth. I ran down the hallway and greeted mom with a smile as she said, "Happy Birthday." To me, she made me my favorite pancakes and chocolate syrup with green tea. I ate all of it and went out to school, and I said bye to mom before I left. On my way to school, I was greeted by Todoroki,Kacchan,Iida, and Uraraka. Morning responded in so much joy. They wished me happy birthday as well, and Iida said we would have my birthday party by Todoroki's place.

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO U BYE TO MUCH TALKING NOT ENOUGH DRAMA~

We walked to Todoroki's house, and Todoroki went home early to decorate, so when we get there, let's hope he is finished, and I really appreciate my friends taking their time to do this for me especially Todoroki. Apparently, the people who will come to my birthday party are:

Kacchan
Mina
Kirishima
Momo
Todoroki
Iida
Uraraka
Shinso
Sero
Denki
Koda
Ojiro

NO MINETAS ALLOWED

When we got there, I knocked on the door, but got no answer, so I knocked again, and the same thing happened and realized Iida and Uraraka disappeared, so i slammed through the door and then all of a sudden.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEKU/ DEKU-KUN/ IZUKU/ MIDORIYA!!!!!!!!

You guys scared me. I thought the lov was here, and Iida and Uraraka, I thought I one of the members took you. I said half, shouting. "Oh no, I'm sorry, deku-kun. we didn't when to frighten you." Uraraka said. "It's okay." I signed. We all went and started dancing well, not everyone. I don't know how to dance. I felt a little embarrassed. The only person who knew was Kacchan. So when he saw me, he walked up to me and said, "Deku, let me show you how to dance." Kacchan asked. "O.. okay." I stuttered.                   

He pulled me by my wrist and told me to put my arm around his neck and my other arm out straight and said I must put my feet and his. He started guiding me and kept saying 1,2,3,1,2,3. "You getting the hung of it ." Kacchan said. "I guess I am Kacchan! I'm dancing!  "Well, I think it's time for the birthday boy to come on stage and blow out his candles," Todoroki said, holding my cake. "I don't know what to say,"I say as I walk and see all my friends here with me.

"T.. Thank you, guys. You're the best, " I say, having tears of joy in my eyes. Everyone starts singing, and after then, we're done they told me to blow out the candles. I blew them out, and they were all shouting, "Yay! whoo!" I cut the cake. I was almost sad because it was an ALL MIGHT CAKE. We were all just relaxing and talking before we went home."I can't wait to see what mom's got for me?," I thought to myself. Todoroki said he would take me home. I grabbed all my presents I got and put it in my backpack.

As I walked out, everyone wished a good walk home. I walk out the door with Todoroki, and after a few minutes of walking, todoroki stops me. "Todoroki, what's wrong?" I asked he turned around and said....

" Izuku midoriya, will you be my boyfriend ? He said as I was about to say something. I heard a gunshot, and I saw Todoroki lying on the ground. T..todo....todoroki, please don't l.. leave me, I said, crying warms tears. I took out my phone, and as I was about to 911, I felt a melt thing hit my head. As I turned around, I saw a blurry figure standing in front of me, and soon enough, everything went....BLACK.

655 words

Author's note ~

Hey guys, this is the same book. I just deleted the old one because it didn't like it there were a whole lot of mistakes