What ?!

RECAP :

Shigaraki, how was it ." Dabi asked me. Making me take a deep breath before speaking.

Hell ." Was the only word I could make out after that experience.
----------------------------------------‐--------------‐---------

Shigaraki's pov :

"What do you mean hell ?" Dabi asked me.

"He was not the same Izuku. I knew his eyes were red. Hair white. His voice was cold and low. His face was emotionless. It was like he didn't have any emotions ." I said, looking at them. My breathing grew heavy just by thinking of Izuku being like that for the rest of his life.

"Looks like the process is almost done, Young master ." Kurogiri said to me. His voice sounded like he didn't like what was happening. Like he was angry. For the first time, he actually said something with some emotion.

"How do you know ?" I asked Kurogiri, wondering what made him say that.

"Well you see I am a nomu as well one that will obey every order given to me though for me my body formed into this mist form and I can't recall what happened before I met Master (All For One )." Kurogiri said, making me wonder what did happen before he was a nomu. He probably had one heck of a life.

"The same might happen to Izuku except the mist part. " Kurogiri said, having some more emotion in his sentences.

"Kurogiri, have you noticed that you are speaking with emotion. " I said to him. His yellow eyes looked at me with shock.

"R..re..really ." Kurogiri said.

"Yes, look, you even stuttered ." I pointed out to Kurogiri having a smile on my face.

He was finally becoming more emotional. He was becoming........human.

Izuku pov :

I have noticed that from when I started walking around my mind. I started feeling emotionless. Like nothing mattered. It must have been all for one who did this to me. He made me act this way. I forgot his still turning me into a nomu.

I was walking around my mind, and then I heard a voice calling my name. I turn around with an emotionless face. I looked back to see Tomura calling me. The expression tomura gave me sadden me. I could tell he saw I had no emotion.

He started asking me questions and questions. I wanted to cry, but something was holding me back. I wanted to cru for help. But I couldn't. All I did was answer and stand there emotionless.

We were talking, and he was mostly shocked. I don't really know why, though. Soon after, he was going to ask me another question, but I was going to wake up soon, so he never got the chance.

I slowly open my eyes. But close them straight away as I see a blinding light. This time, I squint my eyes open slowly to adjust to the light. I knew I wasn't in the same place as before because there, there was no light where I was before.

I slowly try and turn my head, but I can't. I tried moving my arms and legs. I couldn't. All I felt was leathery restraints holding me down on what seemed to be a cold table. I tried getting out, but I couldn't. I didn't have enough energy and plus the new quirk cuffs I got. ( Guys, remember the cuffs have no chain holding them together like normal chains. )

"Good evening 001, how are you doing ?" A mysterious voice said.

"Who's there !!" I screamed.

"Don't worry 001. You don't need to know who I am now ." The mysterious voice said.

I see a shadow forming near me, meaning the person is close. I tried turning my head, but sadly, the restraint around my neck kept me from looking side to side.