Getting back on track

Izuku pov :

After my conversation with Todoroki-kun, I have been feeling very sad, and I can't stop thinking about it. It feels like it's my fault I got kidnapped. It's my fault that I got raped not once but twice.  If I just listened to them, no of this would be happening.

When I made it to class, I looked at my classmates to see them already sitting in their desks. I looked at Aizawa Sensei, who looked like he was waiting for me so he could start his lesson. I quickly walked to my seat, and then Aizawa started his lesson. Today, we were learning about analyzing. My favorite if you ask me.

Aizawa left the classroom to get something so he could test us on our analyzing skills. A few minutes later, Aizawa Sensei came in, bringing in 2 hero costumes and said we must tell him the difference between these 2 costumes.

I took a good, nice, hard look at the 2 costumes. I noticed one was made of fine silk, and the other one was made of a fabric that looked fireproof.  I could tell because I saw the fireproof costume had a tint of shine.

The markings on the suit look like a person who works with fire, and the other one looks like it's for someone who uses an earth based quirk. After a few minutes of us writing notes, Aizawa Sensei came towards each of us in the class. Surprisingly, Shigaraki, Kacchan, and Compress are also very good at analyzing, but mine was the best out of all of them.

"Problem child, I want you to see me after class in the staff room, okay ?" Aizawa Sensei asked me with a dull, lazy expression.

"Y..yes s..sir. " I said, not knowing why he wanted me it was actually scary thinking of why Sensei would be calling me for after class. 

Time skip to after class ~

My body was tensed. I stayed in my seat, waiting for everyone to leave the classroom. I looked towards where Aizawa Sensei normally teaches, and he was waiting for everyone to leave the classroom as well.

Once everyone was gone, Aizawa locked the door. I got out of my seat and walked to Aizawa Sensei's desk and stood as still as I could.

"Do you know why I gave called you ?" He asked me. I shaked my head side to side, indicating 'no'. 

"Well, when I took a look at your analyzation skills, I saw that you got the highest in the entire school, and to me, it is a big achievement considering the fact you were returned to us a few days ago." He said. Making me flinched a little. I was trying to forget about what dad did. I didn't even want to think that he left me and mom. Oh wait, mom, I haven't seen her yet since I've been gone.

"I know this is a random question, but when can I see my mom?"  I asked him. He just gave me a big long sigh in return.

"We aren't allowed to let you see her until you are fully recovered. " He said, but I didn't trust him. I just nodded at him.

"Well, I can't wait to see her !" I shouted, sounding happy when I wasn't. Tonight, maybe I should just check the news because what Sensei is telling me doesn't sound real.

"Bye sensei, see you tomorrow. " I said, giving him a big fake smile. I walked out the door as he said bye back to me. I walked up the stairs to my dorm. When I made it to my dorm, I placed my bag beside my bed and changed into comfortable casual clothes. I fell on my bed tired of the day I had today.  I picked up my phone, remembering that I said I was going to look at the news on my phone.

I scrolled down my phone, looking through the news. It was all boring except this one that caught my attention.
September 29, 2023, a woman committed suicide. I was busy reading g through the article until they described the woman.Long dark green hair, a purple skirt, a long sleeve pink shirt, and bright green eyes. Her name was Inko Midoriya. My eyes were watering. My mother, my own mother, committed suicide because of me. My heart was hurting.

That night, I couldn't sleep because I was too busy grieving over my dead mother.
If I didn't get kidnapped, then this wouldn't have happened. I hugged my phone so tight.  How could Sensei tell me that I would see her after my recovery when she died

I soon fell asleep holding my phone into my chest with a teared, stained face.

Time skip to next day ~

I wake up looking at my phone as the alarm still goes off 4:45 AM. I dragged myself out of bed and into the shower. When I got out of the shower. I looked at the sink and saw a blade.

⚠️ Trigger Warning ( self-harm ) ⚠️ :

I grabbed the blade and smiled happily to myself. I placed the blade over my left arm and started slicing into my skin over and over again.

I blamed myself for my mother's death, for me being raped, for me being so defenseless, how stupid I am. I stopped and looked at my left arm. There were like 27 cuts. It was because of me this happened.

I tears dared to spill from my face, but I held them back. I place my arm under the tap and rinse the blood off, and placed plasters on the cuts.

⚠️ Warning ended ⚠️

I headed out of my dorm with my bag and headed to class. I walked down the stairs with a fake smile. When I arrived in front of the door. I made sure they couldn't see the cuts on my left arm.  I opened the door and walked into class. 

I walked to Mr.Aizawa and punched him in the jaw. Knocking him back a bit. My head was facing down. I heard the class whispering about what happened now.

"What was that problem child are you our of your mind !" He shouted at me.

"You know I want to see my mother now, so how about we go see her shall we oh wait she dead!!" I shouted the last word. The class gasped.

"H.. how did you know ?" He questioned me. I just started laughing.  My quirks were activating. I eyes were glowing a deep red. My hair was up. Red and green lighting flowed around me. I didn't even respond to him. I was about to attack him, but Shigaraki grabbed me accidentally, decaying me. He looked at me, shocked, and started apologizing, but it was too late. I was gone.

What they didn't know is that I was immortal, so I regenerate from dust into my normal body form that I was in. Shigaraki just stared at me, shocked as well as everybody else. I just looked at them, my face was emotionless.

1187 words

Authors note ~

Hey guys, see, I told you there was a twist and look, I managed to make a chapter in a day or two.
Thank you for 1.5k reads and 23 votes byee