Rehabilitation

???? Pov :

"See you soon, Izuku Midoriya. " ????? said, having a big smile on his face.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Izuku pov :

I woke up from my deep slumber. My memories were foggy, and my sight was blurry.

I rub my eyes to get the sleep out and try looking around to see where I am. My blurry vision saw walls that were white, and I saw a blob of black, blue, blonde, and white and red hair.

I blinked my eyes, getting my vision to get better. I then saw the blobs were Dabi, Shigaraki, Bakugou, and Todoroki.
I sat up from my bed, and their heads immediately moved upwards towards me.

"Izuku, you awake ." Shigaraki said, coming up towards me.

"What happened ?" I asked, looking at him puzzled at why I am in a hospital bed. 

"Don't you remember your quirk or quirks went haywire. You stole Eraserheads quirk. Then, when Katsuki ran up to you whispering, I didn't know what you seemed to calm down. " Shigaraki explained to me.

"I-I sto..stole m..Mr A..Aizawa's q..qui...quirk. "  I said in utter shock.  My head started hurting. "Ughhh." I groaned in pain.  

"What's wrong, Izu ?" Dabi said, moving from his chair up to me, grabbing my arms as I held my head.

"I d..don't k-know but my h..head hurts. " I cried in agony. My breath was turning heavy. Kacchan and Todoroki ran up to me as well, worry spreading across their face.

"Hey, look at me, it's ok. Just lay your head down and sleep. " Dabi said, stroking my hair.

"Ok, I will try ." I said, closing my eyes and trying to go to sleep. Soon, I was sucked into the dark abis that was once again in my head.

Dabi pov :

Now that Izu is asleep, I need to go and do the UA rehabilitation program. I walked out of the room Izuku and that blonde pomeranian as well as my little brother and shiggy. I walked through the halls, thinking of Izu.  I soon made it to the staff room where the pros were. I open the door and see Midnight, Edgeshot,  Endeavor ( trashhead ), Eraserhead, That rat thing, and All Might.

"Hello, I'm here for the UA rehabilitation program since Izu is back. I must go to your rehabilitation. What will I do ?" I asked them, looking at them.

"Hello Dabi, Yes, the program. Well, since you are still a danger to people around you , we will be putting quirk cuffs on, and you will be in Aizawa's class. " The rat thing said. I was so happy because I will be able to see Izu every day.

"When do I start this program thing, though ?" I asked the rat thing.

"You will start tomorrow. Your uniform will be in your dorm, which is by the pros dorms for safety measures. " The rat said to me.

"Ok, well, where is my dorm ?"  I asked him.

"It's on the 5th floor ." He said.  And I replied with, "Ok, thanks. "

I headed off to my dorm on the 5th floor and saw that the time was 17:37. Well, I guess it's time for bed. I thought to myself. Izu, Izu, Izu, Izu oh Izuku oh how I missed you. I can't wait to see you again. I want to keep you to myself.  I want to kiss you.  I want you to love me forever.  I thought to myself with my head up high. Soon, I fell asleep. Drooling.

Aizawa pov :

I wake up for another tiring day of school. Now that problem child is going to be here, I might need to make the workload a little lighter than what it is.
I climbed out of my bed and walked to the coffee machine and made me some coffee. I grabbed my mug of coffee and drank it. I headed to the shower, feeling like I had a little bit of energy. I got in the shower and climbed out after washing myself.

I got dressed and walked to the kitchen and grabbed another coffee. I made sure there was a lot more coffee in it than the first one.

I walked out of my dorm room and knocked on Dabi's door, waiting for him to open the door.

"Just wait, I'm coming ." I hear a very faint voice say. I hear the lock on the door latch open. I see Dabi not in school uniform, and I said he must go and shower as well as change in UA uniform.

I waited there for 50 MINUTES. Just for him to get ready now, I'm 30 minutes late to school, and I thought I was going to have a 20-minute nap in class. We walked to class, and when I got there with Dabi, he started laughing. Sero taped Bakugou to the roof of the classroom. Uraraka was floating in the air. Koda was in the corner talking to himself. Iida was standing on the table, yelling at everyone to stop.  Todoroki was just sitting at his desk looking at me and pointing to my desk. I looked to where he was pointing and saw problem  child was under my desk crying blocking his ears.

"SHUT UP !" I yelled, and they all went back to their seats except for problem child. I turned off my quirk and walked over to problem child. I bent under my desk and placed my hand on his shoulder. He looked up at me and hugged me.

"Don't worry, it's going to be okay. Nothing bad is going to happen now. Tell me what happened." I whispered to him.

"W..well whe..when I wa...walked into class ever..everyone stormed up to me and asked me a b..bun..bunch of q..questions and I just ran under your desk and when you didn't come on time I started cr...crying and then the class started doing wha....whatever they wanted and I just didn't like how much noise they were making. " problem child said crying in my arms.

"Don't worry, I will make sure they get punished severely."  I said to problem child.

"No no no no no no plea..se no, don't pun...p..punish the....them !" Problem child shouted softly. Dabi came rushing up behind me, and I noticed some of the  class was yelling and about to attack Dabi.

"I will be here now. Just wait. I said to problem child. " I whispered to him. He nodded in response. I stand up from my desk and yell at them.

"HE IS OF NO THREAT HERE, SO I WANT YOU TO TREAT HIM AS A NORMAL STUDENT. I KNOW HE IS A VILLAIN, BUT WE MADE A DEAL IN WHERE HE SAID HE WILL JOIN OUR  UA REHABILITATION PROGRAM AND IN RETURN WE FIND PROBLEM CHILD. SHIGARAKI, TOGA, COMPRESS, AND SPINNER WILL ALSO BE JOINING US. " I shouted as they all stood there in silence.

"Why are they joining our class? Why not another class sensei !" Mina shouted at ME.

"Because we are the strongest class in UAand you wouldn't want then to be in a class they could escape in do you ." I said to her.

"No, sorry, sensei ." She said I nodded. I looked at Izuku, and Dabi was hugging him.

Knock
Knock
Knock

"Come in ." I said, and Shigaraki opened the door with the rest of the league behind him.

"Hello Easerhead, sorry we late some of the clothes didn't fit us ." Shigaraki apologized to me.

"It's ok  ." I said I look at my class, and I look back at Shigaraki, who was looking at Izuku under the desk.

"What happened WITH IZUKU ?" Shigaraki questioned me with so much venom.

"Don't look at me. Look at my class ." I said, and Shigaraki turned his head towards my class with his head down. There was so much negativity in the class that it was almost unbearable.

"WHAT.DID.YOU.DO.TO.IZUKU." Shigaraki said with so much venom, I saw the whole class tense and shake in fear.

"You are scaring Izu !" Dabi shouted, looking at Shigaraki.  I saw Dabi and Shigaraki giving glares at each other. Next thing I know........................

....................HELL HAPPENED

1363 words

Author's note ~

Heyya guys, sorry for not posting in 4 days. I will make the next chapter today, and I will make sure it's done today. Thank you for 853 reads. See you later

°~°