Damn brat.

Shigaraki's pov :

That brat made me cry how I thought to myself. I walked upstairs and back to the bar area. I see Dabi and Twice still there.

"Hey boss, I heard you shouting what was that about. " Dabi said a little worried.

"It was nothing ." I said, wiping my tears.

I walk to a stool, sit down, and ask Kurogiri for a whiskey.

"Here you go, young master a glass of whiskey ." Kurogiri said in his monotone voice.

"So what actually happened? I know you lied to Dabi." Kurogiri whispered to me.

"That damn brat made me cry. " I said, taking a sip of my whiskey.

"How so?" Kurogiri asked me.

He was asked if he was going to be punished for speaking back. He asked who bandaged his shoulder, and when I said Toga did, he asked me if I could say thank you to her for him, and when I told him he must eat his food before it gets cold he said hank you. I mean, how could he say thank you after what I did? I hurt him and kidnapped him as well as stalked him and threatened him for flip sakes. When he noticed I was crying, he tried to hug me, but the chains twice put on him held him back." I said, not realizing everyone heard me in the bar. I was having tears form in my eyes again but wiped them away.

"Hey boss, don't cry," Dabi said, running up towards me and hugging me in his embrace.

"Thank you, Dabi, but it's fine ." I said, trying to push him off of me.

He let go of me, and I got off the stool, and I walked through a hallway and up the satires to my bedroom, but before I went into my bed I looked at the room where we first held izuku. I felt a strange emotion inside of me. I then opened my door and closed the door.
Showered, got dressed, and headed to bed. I looked on my phone, and the time was 21:36. I placed my phone on the nightstand and went to sleep.

Dabi pov :

I can't believe that brat made the boss cry. I don't care what he said to make the boss cry, but I will fix that.

I walked down the stairs to his cell and saw him sleeping peacefully. Oh, poor, poor kid, you don't know what's coming next, I thought to myself as I grabbed a gag.

I opened his cell door and locked it once I was in. I kicked him awake, and he jumped, coughing out blood. I placed the gag in his mouth before he had the chance to scream for help. He looked up at me with shock in his eyes.

"You made the boss cry. No one is allowed to do that, and I mean NO one!" I shouted at him. He started to cry and just laughed at him.

I kicked him again. And again, and again. I kicked him one more time, but this time in the face. He tried to fight back, but the chains on him held him back. I just laughed. I started to have a big grin on my face.

"Oh, Izuku, Izuku, I am going to enjoy this."I said, taking my clothes and his off as well. I tried kicking me away, but it was too late.

Time skip, basically he got raped.

"Thank you for that wonderful time." I said, putting my clothes on. I left izuku alone. I didn't even bother to put on his clothes. I just left him naked. He was crying and crying like a baby.I took off his gag, and he didn't dare to say a word or scream.

"Remember, if you ever do something that makes me mad, I won't hesitate to do it again." I said. He just nodded.

"Hey, I what did I say you call me from now on." I shouted at him.

"Yes master Dabi." Izuku said, panting.

"Good boy." I said in delight.

"Better put your clothes on before anyone comes down here, or else we are doing it again tonight." I said in a demanding voice, grinning wildly.

"Yes, ma..Master Dabi. " Izuku said.

Right before I left, I saw he started putting on his clothes. What a good boy, I thought. I locked the cell and walked up the stairs and through the hallway and up another filght of stairs. I walked to my bedroom and opened the door. I showered, got dressed, and went to look on my phone to see what the time was. It was 01:57. Wow, we took a whole 4 hours and 21 minutes. I went to bed and am finally happy that I got to steal his virginity. I have been waiting since I saw him. I couldn't just rape him without a reason. I finally went to sleep.

Izuku's pov :

He raped me, I thought to myself.
He g..gave m..me hi..c..hickeys. My body is in so much pain. I pulled my shorts, and I just laid there looking at the ceiling, crying my eyes out. I soon fell asleep from crying too much and being raped.

Time skip to morning about 7:30

Shigaraki's pov :

I woke up, and I saw that the time was 7:30. I walked downstairs and saw the rest of the lov were downstairs already. I groaned as I stretched. I looked up to Dabi, who looked very happy today. I wonder what happened to him.

I looked over to Toga and remembered what Izuku told me.

"Toga." I said.

" Yes, shiggy ." Toga said.

"Izuku said thank you for bandaging him up and taking the bullet out. "I said.

"Well, when you see him, tell him I said you welcome. " Toga said happily.

"Breakfast is ready. "Kurogiri said.

"Just wait. I am going to bring Izuku."I said I mean, why not? we need him to trust us enough. I thought to myself.

"Sure, bring, but why my I ask?" Kurogiri said.

"Oh well, we need him to trust us enough. Remember the plan?" I said a little annoyed.

"Ok ." Kurogiri said.

I walked to the cell is and I saw Izuku tear stained face. I opened the door and wondered why he was crying. I looked to his legs and saw bruisemarks as well as on his face and arms. I slowly wake him up, and he jumps up. What got him so jumpy? I thought to myself.

He looked at me, shocked, and then his eyes went back to his normal plain look he had. I tell him he will be having breakfast with us. He started shaking, and something told me Dabi did this to him. The bruise marks on him aren't caused naturally. I wasn't going to say anything till I was sure, though.

I unchained him and put a leash on his collar. I pulled on it, indicating for him him get up. He did just that. He almost lost balance and I thought it was because he needed food and water.

We walked up the stairs, and he carried on looking down he didn't dare to look up. We walked over to my seat, and he sat on the chair next to mine, which was also next to dabi's.

He hesitated to sit down at first, but after a while, he sat down.

We had bacon and eggs and orange juice. Once the plate was placed in front of Izuku, he didn't eat it until he saw me eat. I carried on eating and stopped when spinner asked a question.

"What caused those bruises on him?" He asked.

"He probably hurt himself trying to get out of the chains. " I said.

"Izuku, what happened that caused those bruises?" Spinner asked izuku this time.

Izuku looked up at the spinner, and the room was filled with silence until izuku spoke.

"Oh, j..just got a n...nightmare, and it-it cause me to j.. jump awake, and then I hit my face on the food tray."Izuku said to Spinner.

"Oh ok whatever you say ." Spinner said.

"But that doesn't explain the bruises on your legs and arms. " Shigaraki said in a straightforward manner.

Cliffhanger.

1381 words