Why ?

Izuku pov :

I look up to see dabi's palm light up in flames. He was walking closer to me, and I couldn't back up because I was thrown against the wall.

Dabi leans down with his right hand, touching my shirt, burning into ashes by seconds. He started to go down and burned my pants as well, leaving me in my boxers.

He moves his right hand back up and touches my shoulder, making me yelp in pain as the flames burn my flesh. He lights up his left hand and places it on my legs.

I screamed in pain. He moved his hands again and again until my whole body except my face was burned or bruised.

He gave me a big smirk as I looked into his eyes, and he looked into mine.

He placed his leg in between my legs, and his hands were placed at both of my sides. He places his lips on mine. I could feel the warmth. He then started biting on my lips, making it bleed.

I pull back only to be met with a wall. I rubbed the back of my head. I looked up to see dabi giving me a look ( like those ones you get when you want to devour a person that type of look. )

I was about to say something until he put a gag in my mouth and carried me over his shoulders. We entered the bar room, and everyone's eyes were on us.
"Wow, you really did a number on the kid. Didn't you?" Shigaraki said. I could feel dabi's eyes on me.

"Yep, I really did." Dabi responded, slapping my butt. "Hey?!" I said, looking at him until I felt a shock of electricity shoot through my body. "Ahhh!" Please stop. I'm sorry." I said, screaming, trying to get him to turn it off.

"Say master." Shigaraki said, turning it up. "S.. sorry, m..Mas.. Master." I said obediently. Shigaraki smirked. "From now on, you will call us all Master ." Shigarki said. "No," I muttered under my breath. But for me, I was unlucky because Dabi heard me. "Boss, he said no," dabi said. I look at dabi, who is looking back at me.

"Well, that just won't do. You will learn how to behave. Even if you hate it, we will force obedience in you even if it takes us years." Shigaraki said. I gulped and started to tremble in fear. No izuku, you have to be brave all might, and the other pro heroes will save you. I said to myself, and if they can't find me, I have to make and escape root myself.

I started muttering all about escaping and being saved by prison , and I didn't realize shigaraki was still talking to me.

"Hey brat !" Shigaraki shouted loud enough that I heard him this time. "What were you thinking about?" He asked me.

"I..I was just thinking why you would need me in the first place, like why do you need a UA student that just breaks his bones because of his quirk?" I asked.

"Well, you are very smart at analyzing heroes and us villains. Your quirk, on the other hand, well, don't think I don't know what it is all for one told me all about." Shigaraki said.

"W.. What, no, that can't be possible. I won't let him have my quirk!" I shouted.

"Don't worry, he won't need it because once we break you, you will be under our control. " Shigaraki said.

"No, I won't let you!" I shouted.

"Hey, shut up it's too late. You can't do anything now. You are in our base, so we can do whatever we want, and you don't have any say in the matter." Shigaraki said.

"Dabi just pass the brat to me because he already needs some punishment for what he did." Shigaraki said.

As dabi handed me over, I took my chance and ran through the doors, looking for an exit until I found one.

Yes, I say to myself. As soon as I was at, I could feel the fresh air hit against my face. I kept on running until I couldn't see the base.

I was wondering why they didn't chase me. No, don't think of that now. Just focus on running to UA. After an hour or two of running, I stopped at the gates of UA gates. "Finally." I say to myself.

I was so tired I just passed out.

Time skip to the next day

Aizawa's pov :

I was taking an early coffee. We were headed to the meeting that Nezu set up yesterday.

I entered the room to already see All Mught ,Edge Shot ,Endeavor, Best Jeanist ,Hawks ,Midnight , Mt Lady,Nezu, and the rest of the other pro heroes.

"Hello, you are probably wondering what this meeting is about well yesterday . A UA student named Izuku Midoriya hero name Deku was kidnapped by Shigaraki Tomura, the leader of the league of villains, aka lov." Nezu said.

"What ?! When did this happen?" All Might said.

"We don't know really much, but todoroki said that he was hit with a
baseball bat and shoto todoroki was shot in the chest by the looks of it they wanted to kill shoto and kidnapped izuku but luckily for us it just missed his heart." Nezu said.

"Wait, so you telling me that young mudoriya got kidnapped by Shigaraki, and what happens if they turn him into a villain liked they tried doing with young bakugou." All Might.

"They could be doing that. I mean, this kid has a strong quirk as well, black whip." Midnight said.

"I have to agree he does have a very powerful quirk, but have you noticed how similar it is to all mights ?" Endeavor questioned.

"Yeah, I noticed that, too. All Might, do you know why his quirk is similar to yours ?" Vlad king questioned.

"I think it's time all might, and what happens if they do turn izuku into a villain they need to know what they are up against." Nezu said calmly.

The other heroes looked at nezu, and all were confused by Nezu's words , wondering what they meant.

Yeah, I think it's time they know the truth. We have been leaving them in the dark, far too long." All Might said.

1111 words

TBC