Listen

Shigaraki's pov :

I open my eyes and close them immediately due to the light. I slowly open my eyes. My eyes soon adjusted to the light in the room. I turn my head to see that Dabi is sitting back in a chair waiting for me to wake up. He was fast asleep through so when I accidentally dropped something, he instantly jolted out of his chair and grabbed my hand but made sure not to touch all five of my fingers.

"I am so glad you awake ." He said, having small bloody tears. I looked down to this pain I had been feeling since I woke up down by my leg. I slowly took off the pastel blue blanket that was on me. My leg had different flesh, and it was sewed together.

"Who gave me this flesh ?" I asked him, looking at him dead in the face. He wiped his tears and answered my question. " Aizawa and Bakugou offered to give some of their flesh to you ." Dabi said. I was shocked they would really do that for me. I swear that tears were going to spill, but I held them in.

"Shigaraki, you don't have to hold your tears back. Just let them out.  It's alright ." He reassured me. I soon let my hot tears stream down my face. The one thing I couldn't get out of my head was how Aizawa and Bakugou gave their own flesh to me. I can't even imagine how painful that must have been.

Izuku pov :

My eyes flutter open, and I feel this pain in my chest, arm, and leg. It hurts like hell. Memory's of me being branded by an iron rod hit me like a brick. I looked down at the awful mark it left on my arm. It was disgusting. I couldn't even look at it. I move my head up to the sound of footsteps and wheels. I turn to my right to see a small metal table with a variety of tools. He had a scalpel, a few cutting knives for cutting into skin, a collar, plyers, and many more strange doctor tools.

I moved my head slowly to see Trickster there staring at me. "How are you doing today, huh?" He said. I didn't answer his question." Fine, don't want to talk ok well. I will be doing a game of truths. I ask a question, and you have to answer truthfully or else I will use one of these objects on you. " He said, giving me a big grin. "Ok, let's start this game, shall we." He said. He walked closer to me before he gave me my question.

"Do you have multiple quirks." He asked me. I thought for a bit. He won't know if I am lying or not, so I can basically lie. "No." Was my answer he looked down at me and had a wide grin plaster on his face. "No, no, no, remember you don't lie in this game you answer truthfully. Now I need to give you a punishment. " He said I was shocked. How did he know I was lying. He looked at the small metal table and was hovering his hand over the objects. He started doing ini,mini, miney, moe. His hand ended up landing on the scalpel. He grabbed it.

He moved the scalpel to my chest. Now that I realize it, I was only in my boxers, and my hero suit was gone.

⚠️ warning scalpeling and other torture ⚠️ skip until you see this ⚠️

Trickster slowly placed the cold metal of my bare chest.  He gently guided it down my chest. The pain was excruciating. My skin was being scalpeled off. He kept on guiding it down my chest. My screams were deafing. He looked up at me and placed a gag in my mouth that he got from the small metal table. My screams were muffled.

I looked down at him and the scalpel it was a very disturbing sight to see. Most of my chest was missing skin. He looked up at my face and smiled. He then moved the scalpel down to my legs. I started muffling the word "no" over and over. It was no use. The scalpel was digging into my skin, and I could feel it almost touching my bone. Trickster was humming in delight. He then moved to my other leg and began doing the back of my leg this time.

My tears were going down to my chest, which was where I was missing skin. It burned. The pain was so much worse than I thought it could be. Maybe I won't be able to make it out in one piece. I just hope the pros come soon.

"Look at that. You look so wonderful. You are like a canvas I can draw on. " He hummed. His voice echoed in my thoughts. " Oh, and now for the next question, don't lie or else. " He said in a serious tone. He grabbed my index finger from my left, and he started bending it. I was screaming it was muffled. I was losing so much blood.

Crack!

I looked at my finger. He just broke my index finger. I wanted to puke. The bone in my index finger was showing through my skin. I screamed, bitting on the gag. This is the worst pain I have ever felt in my life. My vision was going hazy. Trickster looked up at me with a grin. " I hope you can get that fixed in time because it might just stay like that ." He said. Those were the last words I heard before my vision went black. Am I dead? I thought to myself.

⚠️ torture ended for now ⚠️

Aizawa pov :

My blood was fuming. How did they know where we were going? I thought Shigaraki took all the cameras down. Unless we have a spy among us.  Hero in training or pro hero.  I woke up in a hospital bed, and my face was sore. But something was wrong with my vision.  I could only see in one eye. The other side of my eye was darkness. I tried lifting myself up, but a headache hit me like a train. I fell back onto the white pillow.

I guess my quirk won't work that well or might not work at all now. I thought to myself, lying back. Slowly resting my eye. I was in a deep void of darkness. I was asleep. Peaceful.

1082 words

Authors note ~

Hey guys, I know you probably hate always having to see the Authors note at the bottom of the chapter, but I just wanted to say thank you so much. we just hit 2,0k reads. So I will be making another chapter to say thank you.  It will be done today. I will make sure even if I stay up til 2 and only have 3 hrs of sleep left because I have school in the morning. See you next chapter, byeee