Oh no Izuku!

Shoto pov :

I woke up to my alarm ringing. I moved my hand up and smacked my phone, which dropped on the floor. I quickly went up and picked my phone up. I turned it to see if it didn't break. I tried to turn on my phone, and it didn't turn on. Well, it's broken. Guess I will have to buy a new one. It doesn't really matter. I've actually been wanting to get a new one.

I didn't know what the time was, but I know I need to get ready for school. We aren't going to wear our UA uniform. Today we are going to wear our hero suits. I lift my legs off the bed and walk towards my bathroom. I change out of my pajamas and climb in the shower. After I was done showering, I wrapped a towel around my waist. I turned and look towards the mirror. I hate this scar on my face. I just wish it would go away.

I turned away from the mirror and unlocked my bathroom door. I went to my closet and took out my suit as well as my boots. I head to my draw and take my boxers out. I unwrap the towel from my waist and place it on the bed. I put on my boxers, then my pants. I put on my long sleeve hero suit shirt. I put on one white sock and one red sock. I then put on my boots. I put on my belt that goes with my hero suit.

I head out the door after doing my hair. I didn't even bother bringing my bag because what's the point. I walked down the stairs and went left through the hallways. I made it to the big Class 1A door. I opened it, and I first thing I saw was a big green bush of hair from where I was standing. Midoriya's hair was so noticeable. I saw that bakugou was yelling at him, for I don't know what.

I rush over to Midoriya. I stood between bakugou and midoriya. " What the hell Icy Hot!" Bakugou shouted at me, creating small explosions in the palm of his hands. I stood there, not daring to flinch away from the small explosions he was making.  I turned my head towards Midoriya, and he was scared. He was shaking. I turned my whole body around and gave Midoriya a warm hug. He looked up at me. Surprised. He hugged back, and bakugou started yelling. I just blocked his yelling out by smelling midoriya's sweet scent. I lifted my head up and put it down in midoriya's set of green locks. He smelled so good.

"Ok, class today, you are going to USJ, and I am glad you all listened to my instructions." Sensei stated in his normal voice. He took a sip of his coffee before continuing. "I would like you guys to be on your best behavior and the people who were in the league of villains. I want you to prove to me that you can be a hero ." Sensei stated he took more sips of his coffee.

"I want you guys to get into order from the start of your names ." Sensei ordered, and we all followed. Sensei nodded in approval. We all were in perfect order. We all walked outside the class and went out to the school field with Sensei in the lead. We walked in order to our buses. There were 2 buses. They were white with a black stripe in the middle. It didn't say that it was a UA bus, probably to keep people from trying to kidnap us or get high jacked. We all went in by order, but I looked to my right and saw that the other bus was for class 1B.

I hated them. They always think they are stronger than us. But when midoriya was kidnapped not once but twice. The bragging from them got worse and worse. Just because midoriya was kidnapped. They think his so strong that once his gone, no one can stop them. I mean, he is strong, very strong. His also very brave. I was happy how he was strong because he wasn't damaged mentally.  Maybe a little, but he is stronger than anyone in the whole school to hang on for so long.

We were on the letter E for names. Now I looked over at Class 1B, and I just wanted them expelled.

"Hey, look, there isn't that Izuku Midoriya, the UA student from class 1A that got kidnapped not once but twice!!" Monoma shouted, looking  towards Midoriya. My blood was boiling. I could feel the fire inside me about to burst. Until...