what the hell !

Shigaraki's pov

"But that doesn't explain the bruises on your legs and arms. " Shigaraki said in a straightforward manner.

"Oh well, that I must have done it in my sleep. I don't know how I actually got them." He said in an almost believable tone.

"You sound believable, but I can tell when someone lies straight to my face." I said, annoyed.

I noticed that Dabi gripped Izuku's hand, but I acted like I never saw a thing.

"By the way, Dabi, when you first tortured Izuku, what happened because there was screaming and then silence what happened and don't lie because when you smacked Izuku butt I shocked him for something you did. " I said, knowing that something happened that day but never asked.

"I just put my hand over his mouth so he wouldn't make so much noise, and then he bit me, so when we came out, I smacked him." He said in a serious tone, which I never believed.

"Okay, then answer this, Dabi. Did you rape him." I said the room fell silent.

I noticed Dabi started to squeeze Izuku's hand.

"No, why would I do that ."

"Well, when I went to fetch izuku, there was a spot of blood on the floor that wasn't there before, and I saw a gag that was on the bench outside the cell with had saliva and blood." I said frustrated

"Izuku, did he rape you? " I asked him.

" No." Izuku said straightforwardly.

"Ok, then explain the hickeys on your left shoulder. I noticed you kept on pulling on your shirt collar to hide the hickeys but that didn't work. Did it ." I said, moving towards him and taking his shirt off.

Everyone gasped except Dabi and me he had hickeys going all the way done to his pants.

"WHAT THE HELL DABI WHY DID YOU DO THAT FOR YOU FLIPPIN RAPED HIM WHY." I shouted, very pissed at him.

"I did it because he made you cry, and I have been dying to rape him since the day I met him, but I needed a reason, and once I saw him make you cry I just knew it I had to rape him at that moment." Dabi shouted, and he created fire blue flames towards us.

He created a shield of flames around him and Izuku and ran out of the bar to outside the base. We tried to follow him even with Izuku over his shoulder his fast. We knew only one thing to do was ask a pro hero for help.

That was one of the lowest things I would ever do is to ask a hero for help.

Dabi's pov :

Can't believe I made it out with Izuku. Can't wait to punish him for what he did.

I was running for what felt like forever. I looked at my phone it was like already 11AM. I have been running for about almost 4 hours. I look over my shoulder to see my sweet Izuku sleeping with tears stains on his face.

I made sure to go through alleyways and abandoned buildings in order to find a place far more the lov base.

I made it to an old abandoned factory. Let me just say it was huge.

I walk in and place MY Izuku by a patch of mattress that was there. If we are going to be living here, we need food and water.

I looked around and I saw some chains and rope. I walked back to Izuku and rapped the chains around him. I then realized that the leash was still placed on his collar. I tied the leash down to a pole. I tied the rope around his mouth. I take a few steps back, looking at the amazing view of him sleeping in chains and leash on him as well as ropes tied around his mouth, blocking him from talking.

I felt a bit tired, so I fell asleep next to MY LOVE.

Shigaraki's pov :

Can't believe I am doing this, but it's for Izuku. I will keep him safe. I asked Kurogiri to teleport us to UA. We went through the portal, and there were a bunch of pros and heroes in training.

Flip sakes.

"HEY, WE NEED HELP. IT'S ABOUT IZUKU, PLEASE. I KNOW I SHOULD NOT BE ASKING FOR THIS, BUT PLEASE JUST DO THIS FOR IZUKU."I begged them to help me. With my knees and hands on the floor.

"Why, what's happened to young midoriya. " All Might said, worrying about his successor.

"IZUKU MADE ME CRY AND WHEN DABI HEARD HE FLIPPIN RAPED IZUKU AND IN THE MORNING WHEN I SAW THE GAG WITH SALIVA AND BLOOD ON THE BENCH I LOOKED UP AND SAW IZUKU BRUISED AND HE HAD HICKEYS ON HIS LEFT SHOULDER. WHEN I QUESTION DABI ABOUT IT HE SHOT FLAMES TOWARDS US AND RAN AWAY WITH IZUKU AND WE NEED YOUR HELP TO FIND HIM. " I said, begging again.

"How do we know we can trust you." Bakugou asked.

"BECAUSE I WOULDN'T BE ON MY KNEES BEGGING AND PLUS WHEN IZUKU TO THAT BULLET FOR ME SOMETHING CHANGED AMD I HE TRUSTED ME EVEN KNOW I HURT HIM, ALMOST KILLED HIS FRIEND,STALKED HIM AND KIDNAPPED HIM NOT ONCE BUT TWICE. I WAS THINKING HOW COULD HE STILL SAY THANK YOU AND TRUST ME SO MUCH. I THREATENED TO KILL HIS FRIENDS IF HE TOLD ANYONE I WAS GOING TAKE HIM IN 3 DAYS ." I shouted, hoping they would believe me.

"That's young midoriya for you. Me and him were talking, and he said to me that he wants to save you no matter what, even if it cost him his life against all for one." All Might said.

I was shocked he wanted to save me.

I will trust you with my life, Shigaraki Tomura, but please promise me you will hand yourself in and can do a UA rehabilitation program for the lov." All Might said.

"I promise all might and please promise me that Izuku will be the No.1 hero and make sure he lives long enough before all for one gets to him please because he wanted me to make Izuku into a mindless nomu. I agreed at first, but after the bullet he took for me, I can't even think of how to repay him." I said crying.

"I promise to keep my successor safe long enough to know what it feels like to live." All Might said. Everyone looked shocked except some pros.

"Thank you now, let's save Izuku before it's too late. " I said.

"What do you mean. "One of the heroes in training said.

"Oh, all for one knows everything that happens, so we need to get to izuku before him or else there's I most powerful human nomu to ever exist. " I said everyone looked at me with shock.

All might and me made a deal. To get Izuku back before anyone can get to him first.

"Ok, lov were teaming up with the heroes." I said.

1212 words.