Back with them

Izuku pov :

Well done, Izuku Midoriya." A raspy voice echoed around the dark black abis.

No, it can't be. Not again, I say to myself.

" You said you were only coming in 3 days, which is tomorrow." I shouted at him.

"Oh well, I just wanted to tell you the specific time." Shigaraki said in a raspy voice.

"Oh well then, are you going to tell me ?" I asked him, waiting for an answer.

"Yeah, yeah, brat, just wait. I need to know when your school starts and ends." He asked me, wanting to know when I was not at school and at school.

"W..well, we normally start school at 6:30am, and we end school at 3:45 pm. "I said to him I looked down, not wanting to see his face anymore.

Wait, I need to ask him a question!! I thought to myself.

"Wait before you go. Can I ask you a question ?" I asked him.

"Well, I wasn't even going anywhere. I still need to tell you when you will be taken." He said. "And sure, but only one question ." He said, making me feel slightly more happy now that I can ask him my question. 

"Well, how are you able to talk to me when I am asleep ?" I asked, confused about how he was talking to me.

"Well, you see, I got this quirk that master gave me it let's me through anyone's subconscious when they are asleep, and I can do whatever I want in their heads. I can even make them go insane or cause them to commit suicide." He said with a big fat grin on his face that his cracks on his lips cracked even more.

"O...oh. " I said, thinking if he will make me go insane.

"There is no need to be afraid. I will see you tomorrow, and then we can discuss your punishments ." He said happily.

"Well, anyway, I am running out of time, so we will take you at 11:25 AM ok and you will come or else. " He said.

"Y-yes. " I said straight away.

Soon, enough Shigaraki started fading into the dark abis, and I was left alone.

( 11 hours later, it's the next day. )

I wake up from my empty void with my heavy eyelids weighing me down. I battle, keep them open, but force myself to keep them open. I looked around the room and saw white walls and a window that was locked. I carried on, looking around until my eyes landed on a black haired male sitting in a chair sleeping.

Oh, Mr. Aizawa was with me when I was asleep. Maybe I should wake him up. No, he needs rest. Look under his eyes he has eye bags. I thought to myself.

I look around me to see a cord stuck in my arm connected to the IV machine. I pull the cord out slowly and look at the time. 06:43 AM.  Oh, I don't have long. Only 4 hours and 17 minutes.

I place my legs and feet off the bed and on the floor. I start walking to the door. Once I am there, I open it a little to peak through. I see about 11 doctors walking around. I waited until they were all gone and took my chance to go back to class.

I was walking and walking for a long time because I was in a hospital, not the Recovery Girls office.

I walked past an alleyway where I saw two guys and a girl. I didn't really care at the time because when I looked forward, I was almost at UA. I started to speedwalk to UA once I noticed that the people in the alleyway started following me.

I look behind me and see that one of the guys started running. I started panicking, but then I realized I could use you my quirk because of the device attached to my collar.